chapter 2

She was filled with guilt as she lay in Hopper's arms, feeling the comfort she had lost with Bob. She felt terrible, but it felt so right...

Hopper was everything Bob wasn't. He made her feel wanted and sexy, he made her feel cherished and respected. He made her happy.

With him, she was a different person, a better person.

"Hey, listen," Hopper whispers, caressing her cheek.

"You don't have to feel guilty. You can't help who you love. In the end, it's not your fault. It just happened."

"I want this to be real. Do you? Just say the word and I'll do anything for you." Hopper looked at her passionately.

Joyce leaned forward and gave him an emotional kiss.

Joyce felt lost in Hopper's body, finding a desire she never felt before.

She was giving herself to him entirely. All she wanted was to experience all the pleasures she could with him and no one else.

Hopper couldn't resist her, as he knew he never would. Just the sight of her made him feel horny.

She was absolutely beautiful, her hair fell around her face like soft golden ribbons.

He approached her, his breath becoming heavy as his body longed for hers.

The only thing she could do was look into his eyes and smile, not even able to speak anymore.

He gets hold of her tit, leaving a pink, swollen tip and bruises around her waist.

She murmured slowly into his neck as he kissed her in all the sensitive places.
"Jim, I need you." She managed to let out as he broke off their kiss. They started taking off their clothes immediately, not wasting any time.

She could feel her heart beating rapidly and her mind felt flooded with thoughts. Was she really going to do this? She felt nervous, he was way more bigger than her, she hoped everything worked out well.The heat and intimacy between them was too strong to resist.

He tightly gripped her ass as she knelt down, a mark was going to be on her in the morning.

He pulled out his cock and gently stroked it. He pounded deep inside her. They both let out a sigh of relief.

"You're so tight" he exhales.

He caressed her ass and pulled her hair back

Joyce moans softly in response, her head falling back as Hopper grips her hair and tightens his grip on her ass. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoes through the room, their passion growing more intense with every thrust.

They're completely lost in the moment, their desire consuming them entirely.
He whispers in Joyce's ear, his breath hot against her skin. 'You've been a bad girl, Joyce,' he growls.

Her breathing became ragged as he fingered her clit, "You're dripping wet for me now, aren't you?" he whimpers.

He grows intoxicated by the sound of her moans.

"F-Fuck, hop!" She screamed and grabbed the sheets. Her face was plastered into the bed, her back arched, and her ass was raised.

He fingered her clit in a circular motion, he groaned against her skin.

As he plunged himself into Joyce's hot pussy, she moaned his name into the sheet.
He gripped her breast and paced deeper into her, leaving a small red mark on her ass after spanking her.

His cock was so far into her that it caused her eyes to roll back and she began to see stars.

He murmured into her, "I-I'm cumming." They are both flushed and sweating.
She tossed her head back, she felt a warm liquid slide down your ass and legs.

Her pussy throbbed as he drew his cock away, allowing their bodies to toss around on the bed, breathing in and out, attempting to catch each other's breath, completely blissed out.

Hopper gently held Joyce in his arms, caressing her head as she laid her head down on his shoulder. He could feel her body trembling gently, her eyes squeezed shut in a mix of pleasure and embarrassment.

He lightly kissed her forehead, his face filled with warmth for the woman in his arms. "Sh, it's okay, precious. I'm right here."

Joyce nuzzled into his shoulder, a small smile of contentment lighting up her face. She felt loved and safe as she breathed in and out slowly, her breath catching in her throat from time to time.

"You look...like an angel right now, my sweet." He brushed a lock of hair away from her face, his touch sending a wave of tingling sensation through her body.
— — —
After a while Hopper and Joyce woke up together in their bed. They spent a few minutes smiling tenderly at one another, taking a moment to soak in the warmth of each other.

Once their little moment of peacefulness had passed, Joyce rolled out of bed and grabbed a robe, wrapping it around her body.

"Oh boy, I'm starving!" She said with a smile. "I'm going to make us some breakfast."

Hopper rolled out of bed, his hair still messed up from earlier.

They shared a quiet meal together. They enjoyed the silence together, their hearts beating softly as they ate their breakfast in a warm embrace of shared emotions.

"What do you think? Do I look ok like this?" She asked with a small tilt of her head, gesturing towards a cute outfit she had selected.

Hopper nodded, a smile painting his face. "Yeah, you look perfect, always."
After their meal, Hopper rose from the table and took Joyce's hand in his as he led her to the kitchen sink.

"I've got to get to work soon," Hopper said, kissing her on the cheek. "But I'll be back later."

Joyce smiled up at him and leaned into his body, her forehead resting gently against his shoulder.

"I'll see you later, hop." she said as she smiled.
— — —
She cleaned herself up and was still thinking about her night with Jim when Bob returned from his trip suddenly.

"Joyce? What's wrong?" Bob asked, his face filled with concern as he walked into the bedroom.

Joyce couldn't help but feel a bit of excitement at the thought of leaving Bob behind. She was filled with a sense of guilt for cheating on him, but her heart was with Jim.

She looked at Bob, her heart fluttering slightly. This would be a difficult conversation to have, but she knew she had to end things with Bob if she wanted to be with Jim.

She took a deep breath, trying to compose herself.

"Bob...we need to talk."