Visiting Scott's Parents Pt 2

Scott's POV

I woke up earlier than everyone I guess I slept too much on the plane, I went down to the kitchen I wanted to make coffee I couldn't sleep so I would just make breakfast I headed down to the local supermarket near my house and bought eggs, bacon, and pancake ingredients when I went to the cashier and recognized her it was my friend Daisy from high school I made conversation then left the store, I gotten home and no one was awake so I started on breakfast eventually Evelyn woke up then my parents Jimmy hadn't woken up yet cause he didn't sleep very well on the plane I went up after finishing breakfast to wake him up.

Jimmy's POV 

Scott had woken me up I was excited for today Scott had promised to take me to his favorite place in Scotland, but first I had to eat breakfast Scott woke up early and made breakfast he had asked his father if could borrow his car Evelyn had work so we would meet up at his parents house after her work for dinner, We went to Scotland highlands they were beautiful Scott brought me to a restaurant that had traditional Scottish food he had ordered me a variety of things and they all tasted amazing.

Third Person POV

It had been a week since Scott and Jimmy arrived in Scotland, but sadly they had to leave with all the stuff that was happening like Jimmy's parents, MCC, etc. They just couldn't stretch it longer, they arrived at the airport said their goodbyes and went their separate ways.