Moving In

Jimmy's POV

I was moving in with Scott while packing my boxes at my apartment Scott was clearing out the guest bedroom so I could make it my office/bedroom I was excited, I was dreading to do this but now that I am doing it I am quite excited I was nervous at first maybe Scott would think I'm dirty, I can't clean and other stuff but I pushed all that to the side I was moving in with the love of my life I wanted the best for him but he also makes me feel relaxed Scott showed up at my apartment and we moved boxes into his and Bek's car as we made our way to his house we were just chatting then we arrived to my new home " Jimmy your home " Scott said " Is this home " I said " HOME " we said ( Only the best flower husbands stans will get the reference ).

Scott's POV 

Jimmy was finally moving in I was so excited and nervous what if he thinks that I am not a good person to live with what if this that all these thoughts were running through my head then we finally got in my house I was helping Jimmy bring the boxes into his room it took hours to set up everything then we got some dinner after eating we went to the living room and talked

Scott: What do you want to do

Jimmy: Not sure

Scott: I have some movies we can watch

Jimmy: OK sure

I loaded up a movie made us some popcorn and grabbed some snacks It was a sad movie and Jimmy balling his eyes out while I was laughing at him he just faked frowned " aww I'm sorry my little softie " I said " Fine, come here " He said we spent the whole night just talking and it was the best until we had to sleep.