The Reason of a God

August XX, 20XX Time: 8:30PM (Frozen)

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

[Event Horizon]—this is a [territorial ability] produced by combining both [Ancient Magic] and [Time Technology]. Once activated, the space affected is distorted and separated from reality and the individuals inside are unbounded by [Time].

There are different types of [territorial magic]. This depends upon the caster. Sidth's [Event Horizon] could be considered at very peak of other [territorial magic] since it tramples the core logic of physics by [Freezing] time and space itself.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"KNOWING is different than LEARNING... Even if you are able to use something, it doesn't mean you already mastered it. No matter how vast your power is, if you can not utilize it accordingly, it bounds to be useless. On the other hand, a little ability, if it is used to its full potential, can turn the tides of a battle. You get what I mean?"

"...yeah..."

"Even so, why have you barely learned anything until now? Your movements are slow. You hardly focus on the opponent in front of you. The only good thing you have for battle is your fast reaction time. But if without that, you're surely dead by now."

"Am I not already dead long ago?"

"Did you say something, bastard?!"

"Uhh... nothing..."

As of now, a very cold, stern, voice is scolding me. It was Nico. Just after we fought a life and death battle with a [apparition] earlier, I was already subjected to detention and counseling by my subordinate... no, as far as this matter goes, our relationship isn't like the typical captain and his subordinate. It is clear as day that we look like a strict mentor and his very stupid student. And there's no need to mention that I am the latter.

But if I and Nico were to be compared to each other by sheer power alone, it would be my win. Nico already said it before; his level of power is barely a tenth of mine.

Also, when I first accepted my job as the [deputy God of Time], they already installed to me the necessary knowledge to use my vast [Arcane Powers] and the combat prowess to able to wield the many forms of the [Morphing Weapon], the [Archetype Life Integrated Cardinal Equipment] weapon or aka ALICE, in other words,  Alice herself.

But like what Nico said, JUST knowing is not enough. Real battles like earlier need masteries. Because a simple mistake could change your whole fate, or just end your life.

That's why, Nico, who served the armies in the [Future world] long before he met me on that day and already had sufficient experience in the battlefield, convinced himself that he needs to further educate me to be able cope up quickly and do my job properly as soon as possible.

"...but even so, why does it seem like you are slow in understanding the meaning of every lecture I gave to you."

"But..."

Nico let out a very disappointed sigh. But rather than understanding this powers that I have... "aren't this immerse powers not mine in the first place?" I wanted to retort, but it would only make me unthankful for them, my benefactor who gave me this powers and that [Power] that gave me the chance to change my [Fate]. So I decided not to continue.