chapter 4 (bounty and Brothers Pride)

authors note;
flashback

<animal talk>
den den mushi

Nami's pov:

I make it to where my sister is, wondering if Lily would forgive me for taking the Going Merry. That's when I noticed my tangerine trees are uprooted and I panicked hoping that my sister Nojiko is alright. I make my way to my house and spotted blood on the ground and I scream my sisters name. Not knowing if she's alive or not.

"Nami I'm alright," Nojiko says, "they found out about the money being hidden underneath the Tangerine trees."

"Who did this?" I asked. "Arlongs marine dog did this, somehow they knew about the money that you were saving for the village and came and took it all away." Genzo says.

I marched my way out of the house towards
Arlongs park. And confronted Arlong. Who just laughed and said "I guess your mine forever."

Lily's pov

I panic because today is the fourth day of going without my medicine and Zoro notices that my eyes are turning red. "Lily are you okay?" He asks I shake my head no and hold up four fingers and he gasps. "Shit Usopp can Lily drink from your arm?"

"Why?" He asks. "She's about to go into a feeding frenzy." Zoro replies and Usopp cusses. "Feeding frenzy what is she?" Sanji asks. "I'm a vampire who can still eat regular food. For I ate the hito hito no Mi model vampire." I answered his question. "All my medicine is on the going merry. Which Nami took. And Usopp what's your blood type by the way?" I asked him.

"S" Usopp replies and I breathe a sigh of relief. "Why?"

"My favorite type to feed on is F so I would've became addicted to your blood if you had that type." I explained. Causing everyone to sigh with relief. And Usopp holds out his arm and I bite down and starts feeding.

Meanwhile on the Moby Dick
Ace's pov:

"Marco! My little sister isn't answering her Den Den Mushi! I'm taking my strider and going to the east blue! Something bad had to happen to her!" I say freaking out trying to break out of Izos grasp.

"Calm down Ace she's probably off her ship exploring an island" Marco says, and with that he calms down.

Back with the straw hats.

Nami's pov:

I walk towards the Going Merry feeling guilty for leaving and that's when I spot Lily and the boys and I sigh with relief. "Lily are you okay? I'm sorry for making you go hungry." I say and Lily hugs me. "Nami it's alright Usopp let me feed off of him and has my Den Den Mushi gone off at all?"She asks.

I nod and she sighs, "I better call my brother." And she heads to the ship. And we can hear people yelling and Lily walks back to us with a grim look on her face. And Usopp has the nerve to ask, "what's wrong?" And Lily sighs, "my big brother decided to tell me not to feed on you guys anymore... even if I run out of my medicine."

"It's not like you can help it." Zoro says and Lily glares at him. "So what's the plan?" Lily asks me.

"Well Arlong has taken the money that I had saved up by using his government dog and well the rat bastard attacked my sister. So I want Zoro, Sanji and Usopp to take down his officers and Lily I suppose you want Arlong for yourself. And I'll stop the villagers from storming Arlongs place." I say and Lily nods.