SHOCKED!

It has been a very stressful term and i'm really happy it has finally come to an end,i was so excited because my brother will be picking me up in three hours time.

I wanted to say goodbye to my boyfriend Edward so i ordered flowers and chocolates as a suprise for him,Edward and i were like best of friends since junior school not until he started developing feelings for me and i thought i should give it a try,he has actually been a good boyfriend and fun too but i have not been giving him the attention he deserves,that's why i wanted to suprise him today with a kiss and a long one.....

I was on my way to his dorm,i saw different students hugging and waving,i just can't wait to see Edward because he is my boyfriend and bestfriend too.

"I'm having a bad feeling" I said to myself as i knocked on his door.

Well nobody answered so i let myself in.

"Please don't disturb us"Hannah said as she looked back,she was shocked to see me

I was short of words i can't believe what i just saw,i can't believe edward could cheat on me,he was very shocked to see me.

"Riele wait,i can explain" He said as i barged out of his room.

He didn't even bother to run after me,i guess it's over between us then and i was just starting to like him.

Edward really suprised me and the worst of it was that he cheated on me with Hannah A.K.A the school whore.It was just unbelievable but i knew this was going to happen because all his friends had slept with Hannah and maybe he was feeling oppresed or something,but how can he be that heartless.

Many thoughts started crawling to my mind,i thought about how we started as friends and how good it would have been if we stayed as friend instead of lovers now it's going to be ruining all our relationships.

"Riele!Riri!!!"I heard a familiar voice,i knew who it would be.

"Hey!"I shouted back.
"How many times do i have to tell you to stop shouting my name whenever you see me"I told him as i started walking away.

"Well that was harsh,but i'll pass"Drey said as he waved at me.

I went back to my room to wait for my brother,i also packed the rest of my things outside.

****
Few hours later my brother arrived.

I wasn't really excited to see him but deep down i was very happy,i was holding the flowers and chocolate.

"Wow!!! i see you got me flowers,so you missed me that much"Abel said as he hugged me tight.

"Stop embarassing me and i did not gt the flowers for you neither do i miss you"I teased him as we packed my bags into the booth.

I really missed him though but my mood right now won't let me express it.

"Hey Riele,i'm Jace"an unknown guy said and waved at me,he actually came down from our car.

"Hi!"I fakesmiled.

Who is he?,i was curious so i asked my brother.

"Is that your friend?"I asked.

"Yes,don't you remember him?"He asked me back.

"I obviously don't remember him"I carried the last bag and closed the booth.

We entered the car and started our journey back home,i looked back at my school for the last time this term and thought about all my memories of this place,how my mum and dad usually comes to pick me every end of term.

Oh death,death,death!!,why did you take my mum away.It is still always painful anytime i think of my mum,she was so beautiful and hardworking she loved me and my brother so much.I just can't do without thinking of her in a day.