BONDS!

It's a new day!

I woke up quite early today,so i took my bath and did all my neccessary chores because this happens once in a while.

"What to wear,what to wear"I tuned the words and danced to it.

This happens every morning i am always looking for what to wear.Finally i wore my blue jersey and my black bumshorts.

I stepped out of my room and realized Jace and Abel are yet to wake up.So i walked slowly because i just want to be alone for now,and i can't stand in front of Jace.I'm shy.

I went into the kitchen to make myself a hot cup of tea,i used lipton because it's my favorite.

I sat down on the kitchen stool and faced the kitchen window.

My mind went back to my mum,i miss her so much,i really want to cry but i don't want Abel to feel worried.He's been acting strong because of me.

I remembered how mum use to make sure i had a cup of tea every morning and how she always wake me up with a kiss.Could i ever get over her?,can anyone ever love me as much as she did?.I doubt it.

I kept thinking about her until i couldn't hold back the tears that has been fighting to get out of my eyes.

I looked down and cried bitterly.I need a therapist,i thought i'd be able to get over her death but i just can't.

"Riele..."Abel called me from behind.

I was shocked,i quickly cleaned my tears with my hands and turned to him"Yes,i was just..."I said and faked a smile.

"Were you crying?"He said.

"No"I lied.

He came closer to me and looked straight in my eyes"You are crying,why are you crying,what happened"He said as the expression on his face changed.

I couldn't say a word because the next thing i'd do is cry.

"Hellooooo ma'am,talk to me"He said as he looked more worried.

The next thing i did....I hugged him and started crying.

"I'm so sorry,i'm really sorry"I said continuously,i couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

"For what?"He said and i could hear his voice breaking.

"I love you so much but i really miss her,our mum,i really miss her"I said as i cried deeply.

"I also really miss her"He said as he also started crying.

"Don't cry,i'll also stop crying,i'm sorry for making you remember again"I said as i wiped the tears from his cheeks.

We both sat down on the kitchen stool.

"I really miss her too,i can't do without thinking of her for a day because every single thing i do remembers me of her,especially you,you look exactly like her"He said and forced a smile.

"Me too,i can't seem to get over it and with our grandparents gone too,it just feels like people i care for are leaving me"I said.

"I hope you know i'll always be here for you no matter what,i always try to make sure you don't feel depressed,i'm so sorry"He said.

"No,you are the best anyone could ever wish for,i'll try to move on"I said as i hugged him tight.

"Me too,now stop crying,you're pretty when you smile"He said and dragged my cheeks.

"I wish i could record that,don't go back on your words tho"I said as i roughed his hair.

"I take it back"He said as he stood up.