A NEW FRIEND!

I woke up this morning feeling very sore,i think i had overslept because it was 11pm.

My heart skipped a bit when I heard a loud knock on the door.That was what woke me up.

"What!!"I asked looking angry because i wasn't ready to get up now.

I finally stood up to open the door.

"Well good morning to you too"Abel said looking at me because i was just staring at him.

"I thought you were kidnapped,i was afraid"He said.

"Ok,i'm sorry i slept late last night"I said and tried to lock my door back.

Abel stopped the door with his hand.
"No,don't,that's enough sleeping for you"He said.

"Please, you know i don't like it when someone stops me from sleeping"I said.

"Good morning sleepy head"Jace said from behind.

I was shocked to see him,now i started remembering what had happened last night,we hugged.

"Go..Good morning"I answered without looking at him,i was shy.

"Now i'm sure i won't be able to sleep anymore,you're something else"I said as i shoved Abel to the side and walked past him.

"We made breakfast"Abel said.

"Oh,what?"I said and smiled.

"pancake,we'll be eating out later"Abel said as we entered the sittingroom.

"Hmm ok"

After eating breakfast,i went back upstairs to take my bath,the water was sooo chill.

"What to wear,what to wear"I said to myself as i searched through my clothes.

"Anything looks good on you"Jace said from behind.

I jumped up i was so scared.

"Hmm really"I said still feeling nervous.

"Yeah,well i'm sorry i hugged you without your consent yesterday,i was feeling emotional and i felt i needed it"He said looking straight into my eyes.

As if he was reading my mind.

"Oh,it's nothing"I said as i continued with my search for a nice outfit.

"So can i hug you again"He said.

My heart skipped a bit and i was short of words.

"What...i mean..."I stammered.

"I got you,i was just joking and anything looks good on you"He said and winked at me as he walked away.

He was totally flirting with me,i was sure but he's just pulling my legs i'm also sure.

"Yes,i think this is better"

I picked my blue high waist jeans and light blue crop top.I did a light makeup atleast looking good is good.

"You're taking forever"I heard as Abel shouted from downstairs.

"Please!,don't rush me"I said as i walked down the stairs.

"Wow,you look cute"Abel said.

"Really?"I said and smiled.

"Yes you are"Jace said as we entered the car.

"I get to say that"Abel said.

"Whatever!!"Jace said and rolled his eyes.

"Let's move"Abel said as he started driving.

The journey to the mall was quite fast.

After eating we decided to look around.