Back Story & Info about you

About You:
You have you're Mothers beautiful looks.
-dark brown eyes
-Black and brownish hair color
Abilities:
-Energy Manipulation -Power Absorption
-Advanced Telekinesis -Telepathy
-Chaos Magic -Dream walking
-Hex creation.    
    Etc

BackStory:
  I'm Danna Elizabeth Stark. My parents are Tony stark & Iliana stark one of the most riches families in the wizardry world. Both of My parents are pureblood and also were Slytherins when they attended Hogwarts. My father is also know as Iron man in the muggle world a Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist also the leader of avengers. He likes to keeps our family private so the muggle world don't know we witches and wizards.

   I went to ilvermorny years 1-3 I used to  lived with my grandparents in America when I attended ilvermorny .My parents wanted me to attend Hogwarts but they respected my decision on attending ilvermorny but they always visited  me on holidays etc.. because they miss me, but now I live with my parents so I can transferred to Hogwarts my 4th year so I can be  with My older brother Regulus and My bestfriend Jenna nott.  And ofc my other close friends.

     I also wanted to attend Hogwarts with the rest of my friends but I had to attended ilvermorny so my grandpa could train me how to control my abilities.  My parents and grandfather where the only ones that knew about my superpowers etc.... So it was the best I attended ilvermorny so I could be close near with grandfather so he could've train me. which  I did learn a lot and how to control my emotions so it won't trigger them. So now that I have control over them I can moved back with my parents and attend Hogwarts like I wanted to.

    I'm also really close with my siblings. Especially My older brother Regulus since he  is really overprotective over me. He will always come to visit me in my Grandparents home since he also missed me so much and we're so close to each other. he will also sometimes bring Tom, Cedric and Jasper with him. They will also act like older brothers to me and we are close.

    My Parents are good friends with the Malfoy's and Nott's and also with Professor Albus Dumbledore.

  I m really close with Draco, Theo, Blaise, Enzo and Mattheo when we were kids since our parents are Bestfriend's . Especially with Draco we will do everything together.

   But everything change when I attended ilvermorny. Me and the boys used to always  be together since we will go to the Malfoy manor to hang out. They would always send letters to me to ask how I'm doing and that they missed me.I will always reply to all of them. They would ask me if I would go to holidays to the Malfoy manor like we always did but but I stopped attending in 3 year because I got in a fight with Draco and Theo because I was attending ilvermorny instead of Hogwarts And I haven't seen them since then all of them try to apologize for their  behavior and to come back and visit for holidays but I hardly went since sometimes I will go on vacation with my grandparents or I will stay with some friends I have in ilvermorny . Except for My bestfriend Jenna since she would come to see me and stay with me. but now I'm back at hogwrats and hopefully I can be close to them again.