JAKE

Oh god... this is too much I can't handle it. Maybe I should run away?

NO! Don't be even more pathetic. This is for your own good and you should be grateful Drew is bothering to help you. If something goes wrong then Drew will also be in trouble so I should behave properly...

"Are you sure?" said drew with uncertainty. "I don't want to force you..."

"It's okay. It'll be better if we get it done quickly." I replied.

I really am not sure. 

Drew exhaled and knocked on the principal's office door.

Why did he exhale like that? Isheannoyed? MaybeIshouldhavebeenhonest. Maybehefeelsforcedtodothishimselfbecausehesmyfriend... OH, GOD!!

Just be calm. 

*C r e a k*

Holy shit the door sounds scary, I'm going insane.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WA- Oh... It's you two."

That was scary.

"Uhm we'd like to report something..." said Drew.

"Yeah.." I said quietly.

I didn't want Drew to say everything, but I really was too nervous to say anything.

"Mmmh okay, what is it?" said the principal while he was munching nastily on chocolates.

Me and drew gave a quick look of disgust.

"Well, we caught Zoey re-"

Drew was interrupted by the sound of...screaming. 

"JAKE!!!! DREW!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!"

Oh shit. She found out didn't she?