JAKE

NEXT DAY

I don't want to wake up, so tired...

I'll just skip school today. 

NO! I've skipped many days already...I can't skip anymore. Just...get up and change, ugh.

TIME SKIP

Oh no. I've forgotten to eat, I'm already at the school entrance what do I do...

Great. An amazing start to my day. Let's just go to class. What do I have... maths! Even worse. 

ANOTHER TIME SKIP

Why is it so crowded in the hallway today? Oh, there's Drew! It'll be fine to go this way... wait, Zoey.

Oh SHIT! She saw me...

"JAKE!!" she shouted across the hallway.

Just hide, and act like you didn't hear. Oh, great she has her totally not new boyfriend she's using after breaking up with Drew next to her. He looks strong. Just run. No, you'll look pathetic. Just...walk away. Walk. Walk. Calm. Calm. Gently. Gently. Walk. Wa- my shoulder hurts. Ow. Feels like someone strong is tightening their hands on my shoulder in a threatening manner. 

I slowly turned my head as I saw the monstrosity behind me. Oh damn, he's even more ugly up close. Zoey's really desperate for money if she's going to choose such an ugly man. Uh, why is he putting his fists up in the air? Is he going to hit me?! I can't move...his grip on my shoulder is too tight! What is this inhumane strength...I quickly formed into a ball with my hands in front of my face.

"Get a teacher!" someone shouted.

Whoever that was, life saviour. I will worship you and make a shrine for you for the rest of my life.

The teacher came and stopped the action immediately.

Don't ask how Zoey's bf did not be able to hit me before the teacher came. He was kind of being dramatic with that slow punch...