18. Drunk

Mishti takes one more drink and one more...and one more...uhm...yeah...one more.

She takes the whole bottle and was about to drink it but Jimin comes there and holds her hand.

Mishti- You....

Jimin- yes...!! Now stop drinking..!! It's too much for you to handle.

Mishti- shut up...!!! You....you....

She stands up and holds his collar.

Mishti- I hate you...!!

Jimin- what??

Mishti- dhokhebaaz...!!!

Jimin- what?

Mishti starts crying like a baby.

Jimin- sh..sh...stop crying...

He holds her hand and takes her to her room.

He makes her lay on her bed.

Jimin- you...you need rest. I am stupid that I started following Tae's plan..!! Look at u...!! I am so sorry..!!

Mishti- you should...be sorry..!!!

To be continued...

Tab tak...

Baahar party me dekh lo kya ho ra hai.

Dance was still going on.

The next song plays and it was Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

Samaira becomes Tae's partner.

She was about to go but Tae holds her hand and pulls her from back.

He holds her exposed waist from behind and starts dancing. Samaira gets shocked but she doesn't feel uncomfortable. She likes the proximity between them. She smiles and starts dancing too. Tae brings his hand to her bare belly. She gets shivers from up to down but she doesn't stop dancing. (Hall ki lights bahut dim thi... isliye kisi k bhi actions kisi ko nhi dikh rhe the.) Then, Tae moves his head near her neck. She was wearing backless saaree, so she could feel his breathings near her bare neck. Tae suddenly turns her face towards him. She gets shock again as it was so sudden. His eyes meet her eyes. He holds her one hand with his hand and then, keeps his other hand on her waist. She also keeps her hand on his shoulder. They both keep on dancing. Tae slightly starts moving his hand all over her bare back. Samaira looks at his face and stops dancing. Samaira leaves his hand and removes her hand from his shoulder. He gets little upset and shocked. But what was more shocking to him was that she keeps both of her hands on his shoulder and moves more closer to him. She slowly moves her hands behind his back and keeps them around his neck. Tae was still in shock. She takes her one hand to hold his hand and keeps his hand on her waist and then, again keeps her hand around his neck. She keeps her head on his chest. Tae smiles and holds her again...more tightly. They both just keep on hugging each other while dancing. She moves her head from his chest and holds his head to move it towards her neck. Tae hides his head inside the crook of her neck. She moves her hand through his hair and pulls his head more into her. Tae kisses on her neck. Tae lifts her like that only and takes her to a store room...where there was no one.

He looks at her lips and then at her eyes. As if, he was waiting for her to give him permission to kiss on her lips.

Samaira doesn't wait any further and kisses him. She moves her lips very passionately over his lips. As if, her whole life depends on this one kiss. Tae lifts her while kissing and makes her sit on a table. He kisses her too passionately. Tae was applying so much force while kissing that Samaira almost lays down on the table. Tae was literally laying over her now. As soon as the kiss gets over,
Tae immediately starts removing his shirt....but Sam was more desperate. She doesn't wait for him to remove fully, she immediately jumps over him. Now, she was on the top. She pastes her lips on his neck and uses her hand to open his shirt's buttons.