Chap.2

Sopia P.O.V

after handing Alex half of my sandwich, well actually stuffing it into his mouth as he was driving, I started laughing at his stuffed mouth, he soonly joined me and started laughing. after having a laugh we let our windows down and turned the radio on to our usual channel, listening to Taylor Swift's new hit 22! me and Alex  yelled the song lyrics as everyone we passed by in the street looked at us, maybe it's the weird fact that we're yelling 'Eveything will be alright, if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22!' and we're both just 16 or because it's 7:30 AM and they just got up and don't have time for this but whatevessss, hahahhah 

after finshing the hole 22 thing the radio host kept talking about the weather and then said 'leaving you with one of the previous billboard top ten, kiss you by one direction

Alex turned up the radio higher and sang Zayn's part while dancing since we stopped at a traffic signal ' oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like, we can go out any day and night, baby, I'll take you there take you there' I joined in singing ' baby, I'll take you there take you there. yea! ' as we bothed stopped to take a breath as Alex started laughing I asked 'what's funny?' as he pointed out the window saying 'her' I looked at where he was pointing and started laughing at this lady in an old red car next to us looking at us funny. as I said ' Alex, she probably was creeped out by us' as he said inbetween laughs 'I can't blaim her, hahah I'd freak out if I saw us... hah we're like monsters laughing and singing very, very badly' as we bursted out laughing. the traafic signal turned green as Alex drove off I took a sigh of relif and said 'just 6more days until we get to go to their concert, their gonna be playing live in front of us' as he smiled 'yea, me ether. besides we probably should save our voices for the show, we're gonna need it when we sing our lungs out with them' we laughed at that thought, I then stopped laughing and turned all serious facing Alex saying 'thank you so much Alex' as he nodded saying 'of course' 'no seriously thanks for the tickets it really means the world, it's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me' as he smiled 'I'm just glad your happy ' 'I am and I can't wait to go with you' 'besides I'd do anything for my friend' he said, I replied while putting my hand over my heart all dramatic like  'friend? more like sister that knows to much, hahahahah. I've seen you in your shorts, pssh please' as he laughed and answered 'in my defence, I always sleep in my shorts and I had no idea that you were gonna barge in through my window' as I laughed slightly...

we finally parked in front of this starbucks on the way to school, its a tradition we've been doing ever since they built that starbucks a block away from school. I asked Alex 'the usual?' as he noded, I got down and went inside saying hi to Jake, he works there and knows me and Alex since we always hang out here. I ordered two cappuccino's, he got them for me as I thanked him and left.

I opened the car door and handed Alex the drinks as I got in and we left to school. after arriving at school and walking inside with Alex and heading over to his locker to get his book, I saw Chase so I said 'Alex, I'm gonna go but I'll see you in class' as he nodded 'I'll save you a place' I gave him a hug  while saying 'thank you, see ya'' and I walked off.

(what do you think of the story so far? comment your opinions, stay beautiful.)

                                                                                                   -Rzan xoxo