Chap.4

Alex P.O.V

I looked at ash as she nodded her head, I opened the gym court door and we both entered and were shocked of the view, there was this girl called Vanessa, she's my next door neigbor I always see her in the morning when she gets onto the bus, she was lying down on the gym court crying with blood everywhere, as the shock continued the person who was hiting her was....

 (previous part.)

CHASE. I couldn't bare to just stare at him as he kicked her once and twice and kept repeating it while laughing, I ran over to him and pushed him on his chest making him take a few steps back while saying 'get lost Chase' 'stay out of this Alex' he said as he pushed me causing me to get angrier and take a couple steps back so uncontrollably I punched him in the face sending him to the ground giving him a bloody nose, I have to say I kinda of wanted to do that for a while but now I have a perfect excuse for it.

Ashley P.O.V

as Alex hit Chase sending him to the ground with a bloody nose as he totally desevered it, I helped Vanessa get up and out of the gym court and as we were walking through the hallway heading to the nearest exit, Alex caught up to us, as Vanessa fainted. Alex handed me his keys saying 'go get the car' as he ended up picking Vanessa bridal style,

I took the keys out of his hand and ran outside to his car unlocking it, I got into the car and placed the key into the key slot and after turning it on I put the car in reverse and got out of the parking lot then put it back into drive and headed off to where Alex was, as soon as I got there I got out of the car and opened the backseat door so Alex can put Vanessa and got into the passenger seat and as soon as he closed the door he ran to the drivers seat and got in as we left to go to the hospital....

(hope you liked it so far, but will Alexander fall for any of the beautiful women with him?)

                                                                                                                     -Rzan xoxo