Chap.3

Alex P.O.V

as I walked inside of school side by side with Sopia, we headed over to my locker to get my book for first period and as I grabbed my book Chase came in the hall with all the soccer players with him as Sopia said  'Alex, I'm gonna go but I'll see you in class' as I nodded and replied 'I'll save you a place' she gave me a hug  while saying 'thank you, see ya'' and walked off as I slamed my locker door shut seeing her run off to him and greet him with a kiss and walk along with him past me. I tried shaking off the feeling and headed off to class, wouldn't want to be late. the school day pasted by really fast, nothing speical happened.

I hanged around after school in the library to finish this book report with my friend Ashley, she's super nice and really smart. after finishing the report, we got our books and headed out to my car since I was gonna give her a ride home and as we exited the school building, we heard what seemed to be a girl yelling 'heeeeeeeeeeeelp' the voice seemed familiar so we put our books on the bench outside and followed the voice leading us to the gym court door, as we put our ears next to the door we could hear the girl yelling while crying 'heelp me, please anyone... ahhhhhh' I signaled Ashley that I'll open the door and we'll go inside, I looked at ash as she nodded her head, I opened the door and we both entered and were shocked of the view, there was this girl called Vanessa, she's my next door neigbor I always see her in the morning when she gets onto the bus, she was lying down on the gym court crying with blood everywhere, as the shock continued the person who was hiting her was....

(sorry for the short part, I'm kinda busy cause I have family members over. be uploading soon.)

                                                                                                        -Rzan xoxo