Age 18

It was Ian's 16th birthday today.

She was 16 today.

My little Ian.

"Fuck this shit. I am not wearing these damn heels!" Ian stumbles over to me, her hands carrying heels which seemed quite high, around 5 inches.

I was wearing a white formal shirt today, the cuffs folded on my elbows. Along with a black, tight formal pant matched with black formal shoes. Ian had told me to dress like this, so that I looked like a, let me quote her, 'tumblr boy'.

While, her dress is black, short and glittery.

I tilt my head, a cocky smile on my face as I run my gaze on her body from top to bottom.

Her hair is straight, not the natural one, but the one done from a parlor. It's shiny, smooth and long, with the tips dyed Dark Blue.

She had asked me which color would suit her, and me being the obvious jerk, suggested Yellow. Though any color would look good on her, blue looked perfect.

Her black dress was skin tight, quite above the knee, which made it look short, since she was around 5'7. It was long sleeved, because it was the starting of December. Round neck, with no cleavage showing. But it did definitely show the great collar bones she was very proud of.

Guess who selected the dress?

The black dress also had a lot of sequins, which she had an obsession with, since childhood.

Is she really 16 today?

"Stop looking at me like you'll eat me Ryk!" She smacks my arm playfully, and I look at her face up close.

Her eyes have eyeliner which she has messed up. Simple face cream on her face and no lipstick or whatever things girls use. She never really liked makeup.

"Do I look okay?" She's nervous. I can feel it. I can see it on her face.

Almost the whole of her school, and half of mine was coming to her grand birthday party. Uncle Muller, had recently got an auditorium constructed in their huge basement which was of no use earlier but just to store old things. It was now large, spacious and well decorated.

I shook my head at Ian, to see her, on her way to form a frown.

I move even closer, so that I am now towering over her. My height is 5'11. You can imagine.

She looks at me confused, as I move my hands towards her face.

"I swear if you ruin my makeup I'll-" She starts.