Chapter 2

Aria’s POV

It was only 5:00 pm and I was already freaking out, having no idea what to wear. On my bed were lying 4 dresses and I couldn’t decide which one to pick.

Ella walked into my room with a questioned look on her face “what are you going to do?”

“I have a date” I said while picking up the short red dress but lying it quickly back down.

“What time is Jason going to pick you up?” Ella asked while walking closer to the bed where the dresses were lying on.

I let out a quit sigh “I’m not going on a date with Jason we broke up”

“Why and when did this happen” Ella asked now looking at me with a worried look on her face

*FLASHBACK*

I parked my car in front of Jason’s house while I stepped out of the car there was another car I never saw before.  I walked towards his door and knocked on it, I heard some noise from upstairs and a few seconds later Jason opened the door with a shocked look on his face,

“Aria? What are you doing here?” He asked while stepping further outside and almost closing the door.

“You asked me to come to your house this morning” I said looking at him

I didn’t understand what was going on when I heard a girl voice yell from upstairs “Jason when are you coming back?”

Jason yelled back “really soon”

“And that is? “ I asked while trying to look behind Jason if I could see something

“uuhm my cousin” Jason said while staring at the ground

I started to get angry and shouted “Jason you don’t have a cousin, so who the hell is the girl in your house?!”

That moment the girl came walking down and asked Jason “what’s going on here?”

“Nothing” Jason mumbled

The girl came closer to Jason and stopped besides him and said to me “oh hey there who are you? I’m Jason’s girlfriend Victoria”

I started to feel tears pricking in my eyes as I answered “I’m just a friend” and with that I walked back to my car as the tears started to stream down my face.

While the tears were streaming down my face I drove to a pub parked my car and walked inside, I ordered some shots and after that everything was one black hole”

*END OF FLASHBACK*

“Aria!!” Ella asked while I got torn out of my thoughts

“What?” I asked back

“When and why did you and Jason break up?” she asked now getting annoyed

“We broke up yesterday because we found out we weren’t meant to be together” I said while sitting down on my bed.

It was silence for a few seconds when Ella said “okay so who are you going on a date with than?”

I smiled while answering “a guy named Ezra who I met this morning”

“All right… well have fun sweetie” Ella said while walking out of my room

After a few minutes staring at the dresses I decided to go with the short black one, I putted the dress on, curled my hair and applied some make up.

It was 7:00 when the bell rang and I ran down the stairs almost tripping over my own feet, I opened the door seeing Ezra smiling at me “hello beautiful” he said while giving me a quick kiss.

“Here these are for you” he said while handing me a bouquet of red roses.

“aaw you didn’t have to do that” I said while looking at the roses.

“Are you ready to go?” he asked me

“Sure I will lay the roses on the table really quick and then we can go” I said back

 I laid the roses on the table and walked back to Ezra where he held his hand out for me, we walked to his car and he held the door open for me and closed it when I was inside.

“So where are we going?” I asked when Ezra started to drive.

“It’s a surprise” he said while lying his free hand on mine.

After 10 minutes we stopped at a tiny restaurant which I never saw before.

“French food!” I said excited as we walked into the restaurant.

Ezra chuckled and said “it’s French Vegan food”

I turned around with a surprised look on my face “how do you know that that my favorite food is?”

“Well you actually told me that during the car ride yesterday when you were drunk and I kind of hope that it was true” Ezra answered while taking a seat in the restaurant.

“Aha so what other kind of stuff did I tell you yesterday? “  I asked while taking the seat across from Ezra.

“Well at first you mumbled some stuff which I couldn’t understand and than you said something about that you wanted to be a unicorn” Ezra said while trying not to laugh

I felt my face go red and said “omg that’s so embarrassing”

“I thought that it was cute” Ezra said smiling at me.

That was the moment that I saw a scar on my leg, how did that come there I thought.

“Aria what’s wrong?” Ezra asked worried.

I it was silence for a few moments when I finally answered “I have a scar on my leg which I swear wasn’t here yesterday”

“Ow about that” Ezra said like he actually didn’t want to tell it.

“Ezra… how did I get a scar?” I asked now starting to panic.

Thanks for reading,

Please review, suggestions are always welcome

x