Chapter 4

Aria’s POV

We were ready to leave when somebody behind Ezra shouted “Hey Ezra haven't seen you in a while”

I saw a blond short haired girl standing behind Ezra, Ezra turned around to look at who shouted and when I looked back to me he was looking kind of pale.

“Who’s that?” I asked him curious.

“That’s Maggie we I dated her a couple years ago”

I saw that Ezra was getting uncomfortable when Maggie came walking towards us so I grabbed his and hold it tight.

I saw Ezra looking down at our hands and looked back up smiling at me, When Maggie was almost where we were Ezra said “Hey”

“How are you doing?” Maggie asked a little bit too enthusiastic.

“I’m actually doing great” Ezra answered.

“Good and who’s this girl you have with you?” she asked

“This is Aria my girlfriend” he answered smiling

When he said the word girlfriend I felt butterflies in my stomach.

“Okay and how long have you two been together?” Maggie asked

I saw that Ezra hesitated probably not wanted to tell that we only knew each other for less than 24 hours, so I gave his hand a little squeeze as sign that it was fine to lie.

“Almost 2 years now” Ezra said with a smile on his face.

Maggie looked shocked clearly not expecting this, “ow look at the time I should get going, It was nice seeing you again Ezra and meeting you Aria”

I could hear that she was lying about the last part but I didn’t care at all.

When she left the restaurant Ezra and I started to laugh so hard about what just happened, and we left laughing the store walking hand in hand to Ezra’s car.

We sat down in his car and Ezra turned to me and asked “do you want to do next?”

I thought for a second and answered “well you could just bring me home” and I saw Ezra’s smile turn into a disappointed look “or we can just go to your place and hang out for the rest of the night because apparently we have been together for 2 years and that’s what all couples do right?”

Ezra let out a small chuckle and answered “sure my lady” which made my blush.

He started driving while I placed my hand on his free hand and I kept staring at his face, I just couldn’t believe that we had met only 24 hours ago but it just felt like I knew him for years.

We got to Ezra’s apartment and as soon as we stepped inside we couldn’t keep our hands of each other, his kisses were just so sweet and before I knew it we were lying on the couch Ezra on top of me.

After a couple minutes we broke apart and Ezra looked at me and asked “do you want to watch a movie?”

“Sure” I answered and Ezra put on a movie, he came back sitting next to me and he put his arm around me while I snuggled into him.

After 30 minutes I had fallen asleep and when I woke up Ezra was whispering stuff in my ear, I opened my eyes and asked him “what are you doing?”

“Well I’m going to my bed and I don’t know if you want to go home?” he asked.

“I’m too tired can’t I just stay here?” I asked while rubbing my eyes.

“Of course you can” Ezra said while walking towards his room “are you still coming?”

“Can’t you just carry me?” I asked

Ezra sighted but then lifted me up and carried me to his room, when he stepped inside I said “watch out for the nightstand!”

Ezra started laughing and dropped me on the bed and tossed a shirt of him to me while he stripped down to his boxers.

I lay down under the covers and he lied beside me and looked into my eyes while he played with a strain of hair “what are you thinking about?” I asked Ezra

“Just about how I could get so lucky that I have you right now” he said while smiling at me.

“Well I’m lucky to have you too” I answered while kissing his cheek.

I snuggled into his arms and before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

Ezra’s POV

I woke up the next morning finding the spot where Aria was lying empty, even though it still smelled like her.

I stepped out of bed hoping to see Aria somewhere else in the room, but sadly I didn’t see her.

Her cloths she wore yesterday were still lying on the ground and he purse was excactly where she left it.

“This is strange” I thought, Aria would never have left me like this.

That’s when my eye caught a note on the fridge, I walked to it and read the note.

“This couldn’t be true” I thought by myself “not Aria”

I sat down on the couch and I felt tears coming into my eyes, I needed to do something but what.

Thanks for reading and reviewing on the other chapters x