Apologies - 7

"Sometimes all you can do is lie in a bed, and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart."
~ William C. Hannan

Echo and Nick walked back into the venue, it was still quiet, beside Folio talking about random things to the fans basically doing a small q&a. Noah and Jolly were backstage talking, worrying, waiting for Nick to come back with any news.

They looked relieved as both of them walked in the door, still laughing a bit. Noah could tell Echos makeup was wiped away and wasn't as clean as before, small bits of black eyeliner still staining her face. Was she crying?

"Are you okay?" Noah asked as he look at her and Nick in the door way. "Just needed a breather" she said as she looked between the guys. "Come on we have a show to finish" she said with a smile after giving them a quick hug, then walking back to the merchandise table and sitting down.

Noah and jolly looked at Nick and he just shook his head, a silent "she didn't say much" and they just nodded as they all walked back to the stage after hearing the crowd laugh at something folio said, he apparently started to do stand up comedy after answering questions, but he mostly told "dad" jokes.

The rest of the concert went smoothly, the guys finishing their set list, the fans getting back to that excited vibe, Echo continued to see merchandise, but a security guard stayed in the booth with her the rest of the night, as the guys ordered.

After the show was over, they did their usuals, Echo packing up the merchandise booth, the guys taking photos with VIP fans, loading everything back into the bus and trailer.

Everyone got back on the bus ready to leave, the guys all obviously wanted to ask questions and make sure she was okay, but she brushed it all off. Nick had kept his promise and didn't say anything about her panic attack, which she appreciated a lot.

They all took a few shots to celebrate the show, and to take the edge off from the events that occurred. Not nearly enough to get drunk, maybe a light buzz but no more than that. Everyone started going to bed, laying in their bunks trying to sleep after a crazy day.

Echo obviously couldn't sleep, she stayed up pretty late in her bunk, working on a song, working on her own merchandise, trying to sleep but she couldn't fall asleep for long without having a nightmare that immediately woke her up.

She got up quietly and walked to the back lounge but saw Noah there. "Hey" he said quietly as he looked up at her. She knew he wanted to ask if she was okay. "Hey" she said quietly as she said down on the couch beside him.

"Vape?" He asked as he noticed it in her hands again. "Stressed I suppose" she said as she cracked the window beside him in her normal spot and took a hit, blowing the smoke out the window.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Noah asked hoping she would open up some, knowing that was unlikely.
"About what" She said dismissing the initial thought Noah had. "You know what echo, about what happened tonight at the concert." He said sounding a bit more serious.

"Some guy tried to get a little handsy, I punched him and then took a breather, what else do you want me to say?" She said sounding a bit annoyed from this conversation. "You ran off and we had no idea where you went." He said sounding a bit worried.

"What do you want me to say, I started having a panic attack and freaking out after a guy grabbed my wrist and wouldn't let go. I needed a breather so I left okay." She said sounding more annoyed at the conversation.

"Echo I didn't know..." He sounded a bit defeated and unsure on how to respond. "Because I didn't want you to." She said as she got up and walked to her bunk, closing the curtain as she got in without saying anything else.