Chapter 1 Part 8 'Sleepover plans'

Cyan watched Blue as he was getting into the car. Blue closed the driver door looking forward. Blue had the pizza box on his lap, closing the passenger door.

He'd glance at Cyan with a small smile on his face. Cyan smiled back at Blue, nodding before pulling out of the parking space.

Looking in the rear view mirror. Blue looked back forward, the pizza box on his lap hiding his clenched hand around his thigh. His nails were digging into his pants.

He was going to Cyan's house.. he hadn't been there in their house for a while. Outside sure, but no one knew about that..

He hadn't been inside in years! Blue smiled a little. What if he stayed the night? He'd be able to sit in Cyan's bed, eat his food..

Feel the ground he walked on everyday.. He slowly looked up, seeing his house coming into view. Suddenly that excitement slowly dissipated.

Pink will be alone with his father for at least a few hours.. He'd make sure she ate and used the restroom before he left. There was still that bucket in the basement.. She doesn't need to go upstairs to use the restroom.

Albeit disgusting, it's less of a risk. Cyan pulled into the driveway of Blue's house, stopping a few feet from the garage.

"So.. Tomorrow I'll drive you back to your father's car. Since we decided I'd just drive you.." Blue nodded

"That's fine.. My father won't be using the car anyways." He smiled wide again, opening the door with the pizza box in hand.

Cyan just nodded watching Blue close the car door and walk inside. The front door closed leaving Cyan alone in the car..

"Hm.." He looked around then down at his pocket, reaching inside and pulling out his phone.

Pink still hadn't texted him, maybe she really was weirded out by him. Blue even tried to help him out by being his wing man..

She was so excited and happy around him in class? Always so talkative and talked to him.

But since the party and her leaving, along with her not texting him or calling him yet? Just gave him a bad feeling..

Hopefully she really was busy. If anything he could always ask her during class, they sat right next to each other together.

Cyan leaned back in the seat, taping on the wheel and looking around. He waited for at least 10 minutes.. What's taking Blue so long? He hasn't come out yet..

Cyan sighed, leaned forward and looked up at Blue house, looking at the Blues room window. No movement up there.. His light wasn't even on.

Now that he's thinking about it, none of the lights are on? Blue just liked dark, he'd guess.

Leaning back again Cyan stared forward, bored, unfazed and just patiently waiting. Probably just- Getting clothes? Blue stared into Pink's tired eyes, he'd been taking so long because of Pink.

Pink was quietly eating a pizza slice, she hadn't eaten all day. She really should've gotten more food from the mall, she should've never came here.

She should've never left that party.. Cyan would look for her eventually right? Why did she leave that party..

Pink looked away from Blue, not wanting to hold his cold gaze with her sorrowful one. She was going to die in this basement..

Her parents would never know where she went, her friends would worry about her.. She'd never get to see her upcoming birthday.

She had so many regrets.. No one knew she was here. No one but.. Cyan. Cyan would eventually realize! He was smart.. He'd- He'd save her..

Blue leaned forward, placing a hand onto his knee. "As much as I'd like to watch you go through the stages of grief. I have to get going.." Blue grinned, getting Pinks attention again.