Chapter 2 Part 2 'Unlock'

Blue heard the door close, instantly getting up and looking into the direction of the door.

The sleeping bag shuffled as he got out of it, he didn't exactly want Cyan to leave the room without knowing what he was doing.

He got to the door, peering into the dark hallway, only lit by the moonlight shining through the windows. Which wasn't a lot, he could see the vague figures of things.

He'd frown, looking around the hallway as he stuck his head out of the room.

A faint light coming from downstairs caught his gaze, he walked down the hallway, staring down the stairs.

He took one step down, then another and another, walking down them weirdly so they wouldn't creak. He made sure to memorize where the places were.

Making his way down the hallway, passing the living room he'd walk into the kitchen hallway.

Peaking around the corner, his chest pressed against the wall.

Staring at Cyan as he stood at the sink, his phone flashlight on. His phone sat with the flashlight facing up so he'd had light on the dark house.

Cyan's back was facing Blue's, silent hics and cries coming from him.

Seeming to have a hard time controlling his emotions, Blue stared at him as he peeked around the corner of the dark hallway.

Just staring, looking slightly worried but to think Cyan might need a good cry rather than comfort he didn't do anything.

Cyan stared into the sink, covering his shaky hand to his mouth. He lifted his other hand, quickly turning on the sink to drown out the sounds of his silent overflowing crying.

Why was he even crying?

He shouldn't be crying over something in his past that he did. He shouldn't be crying over actions and things that happened that he couldn't control.

Things he had no part in, actions he committed in the wail of destruction, sorrow and anger.

⚠️(TW slight mentions and descriptions of an eating disorder, and puking. Remember if you ever need help, to reach out to a professional or someone trusted)⚠️

He did horrible things, getting mad at his parents, he didn't celebrate any holidays, leaving his parents downstairs with the rest of his family.

Bad grades, he almost smoked, hell he even threw up in this very simk

He didn't think he was fat or unattractive, how he looked had no play in his sadness.

It was the fact he felt alone, suddenly nothing was worth anything to him. Things lost meaning, even his supportive parents.

He hated that he felt that something was wrong with him. Wishing he could just throw up that horrible part of himself, watching it get washed down the sinks drain.

To go back to being his old self and forget what he went through and did to cope through it.

But now he's changed! He's doing way better now, no more eating problems, sure he still caught himself going a day only eating protein shakes, energy drinks, eating bread and chugging water to feel less hungry. But.. Things were better.

Now he's happier, just the thought of going back to that place that was so hard to get out of- It terrified him.

He had only a few friends, unlike Purple who had practically the whole school as his friend, unlike Blue who was so calm and kind, unlike Orange who had a job, unlike Yellow who was a hard worker.