Chapter 3 Part 4 'Unmarked grave'

At the end of class, Blue would head upstairs, avoiding any teachers. He walked into the bathroom, closed the door after, and looked at the stalls.

Moving to the big stall he'd push the door open and looked at Purple and Orange inside the stall.

Purple was on the toilet with the lid down, legs spread, and leaning backward. He had a purple vape in his hand, looking at Blue when he walked in.

Blue closed and locked the stall, putting his backpack down on the ground and the food containers.

Purple looked up at Blue before speaking "You look like shit.. As always." Blue forced a smile, watching Orange get passed the vape.

"Didn't get enough sleep, so I decided to skip yesterday," Blue spoke, staring at Purple and how relaxed he was sitting.

Purple nodded, glancing at his phone and the text messages that were popping up on the screen. "Really? Tired? At Cyan's house..?"

He showed Blue his phone screen, showing a screenshot of Blue at Cyan's house through a social media app.

Blue's face dropped to a sneer staring at Purple, he'd been caught in a lie. Blue smiled after a few seconds

"He needed some help with Pink.. Wanted me to keep it a secret." He shrugged, glancing to Orange then back to Purple.

Orange was leaning against the wall, looking at his phone with one airpod out so he could still hear the conversation. He was paying no mind to it though, more focused on his phone.

"I heard about that- She went missing right? Her friends posted all about it.. Non-stop." He turned his phone back off, leaning it down.

Purple seems- Hostile. He's always been hostile and off in his billionaire world. But recently these past few weeks it's been worse.

And he couldn't feel threatened. Something about Purple's smug knowledge.. Blue felt like he knew something he didn't, but stating that would make him all more suspicious.

"Yeah, I saw.. It's unfortunate, Cyan liked her." Blue spoke. Purple nodded slowly at his words, holding out his hand for the vape, which Orange gave him. "Heard she was kidnapped."

Blue didn't change his expression from his calm demeanor. He tilted his head, trying to stop himself from giving anything away. "You think..? Who would do that?"

He stared at Purple, raising an eyebrow. Trying not to start sweating, a cold chill ran up from his toes to the top of his head.

Purple shrugged "You talked to her last at my party. I saw you from my window.. From my bedroom."

Orange looked up, pausing his video. "Are you saying Blue killed Pink?" He scoffed, looking at Blue. "Look at him!" He was suddenly intrigued by the conversation.

Blue looked at Orange then Purple. "I only talked to Pink because Cyan needed a wingman.. I gave her his name, told her he was single and liked her.."

Purple stared at Blue, glancing at the bag of food containers. "And where'd she go after she left the party..? Did she say?"

Orange looked at Purple, the air felt a bit tense, this murder joke wasn't very funny. "Purple- This isn't an interrogation.

He didn't do anything.." He raised a brow at Purple hostile questioning behavior.

Purple looked back at Blue, he was awfully quiet- Purple was about to speak before Blue spoke up before him.

"Yeah, I killed her Purple." Felt good to admit that, yet he spoke in a playful tone. Joking and unserious.