"JUST RELAX."

JUST RELAX, ALRIGHT?
___________________________________________()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Vincent sinclair

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

___________________________________________

You were lying on the bed that was in the basement. It was quiet until Vincent came storming down, sitting in his chair as he placed his head in his hands. It was clear he got yelled at by Bo again. Sitting up, you got up from the bed and walked your way over to your boyfriend. You placed a hand on his shoulder, spinning his chair around. Vincent looked at you, then down, hiding his wax mask face.

You slowly got on your knees, placing a hand on his thigh. "What's wrong, vin?" You asked. You clearly weren't getting an answer. "Did Bo yell at you again?" You said after a couple minutes of silence. Vincent slowly shook his head, declaring that he did get yelled at by Bo. "Hey, look at me." Vincents eye met yours. "Maybe I could do something that could.. Cheer you up." You said, grinning as Vincent tilt his head to the side a bit. "You'll see." Your hands traveled up vincents thigh to his crotch. Vincent tensed up a bit, but he didn't stop you. "Just relax, alright vinny?" Vincent became more relaxed leaning back in his chair a bit more.

You fiddled with his belt, finally making it come undone. You pulled his pants down a bit, same as his boxers. You brushed your thumb against the tip of his six inch dick making him shiver a bit. Rubbing it gently, you got more in-between vincents leg. You leaned down, licking his tip with your tongue. Vincents' breath became heavy as he gripped onto the chair armrest. Putting his length in your mouth, you swirled your tongue around it, making Vincent groan a bit as he threw his head back a bit. You bobbed your head up and down on vincents member.

His hands found his way to your hair, gripping it. Vincent let out another noise as you sped up. His grip on your hair tightened as he climaxed in your mouth. His grip on your hair loosened up, catching his breath.