Chapter 8

One week later

Picture taken. Now the caption. Baby bump there. Barely but still. Dinner at our place tonight.

Marinette: I've invited them for dinner at ours tonight. Adrien included. Can we have chicken curry. That's what baby wants.
Felix: Of course we can. Now you forgot something this morning.

I raised an eyebrow.

Marinette: Oh your morning kiss.

I stood on my tiptoes and smashed my lips onto his.

Marinette: good morning Felix.
Felix: Good morning my love.
Marinette: Can you help me with the chicken curry by keeping the dogs out.
Felix: Sure I'll take them for a run and then Alya said she wants to come over and discuss your bridesmaid dress.
Marinette: Wait is she getting married before or after baby is born.
Felix: Three and a half weeks after.

I let out a sigh of relief. I didn't want to look like a watermelon at my best friends wedding.

At dinner

I placed all the bowls on the kitchen island ready for the rest of the family to appear. But the whole family wouldn't be there because my parents were gone.

One year ago

Sabine POV

We were driving to see Marinette and Felix because they had invited us for dinner. We turned a sharp corner and Tom lost control of the car. That's all I remember before everything went black. I hope Marinette is happy and I hope she has the life she always wanted. I love my baby girl.

Marinette POV

Those where my mother's final words and they make me cry every time I read the note that the hospital gave me. At this point I was slumped in the sofa with puffy eyes and a runny nose.

Felix: Baby what's wrong.

I showed him the note in my hand and he pulled me in for a gentle hug.

Felix: Lay down on your back.
Marinette: Felix we don't have time for that.
Felix: Yes we do. They aren't coming for another hour and a half.

I took of my sweater and my t shirt revealing my breasts to him. He licked his lips at the sight and I blushed.

Felix: You are gorgeous. Even when pregnant. And in a couple months time you will have a glorious baby bump for me to shower kisses on.
Marinette: why don't you do that on the bump that is already there.
Felix: I was just getting to that.

He gently squeezed one of my breasts and a little fluid came out. He lapped it up like a cat and then he started kissing from the valley of my breasts to my navel. He then circled my navel with kisses and blew gently around my stomach.
I giggled and shuddered slightly when his kisses move closer to my pussy. Finally he unzipped my jeans and pressed a light kiss on my pussy through my panties. He pulled them down and I spread my legs wide so that he could have easy access

Shoutout togatootakusempaii and CookieAndFoalLover11