Stories (2)

When he arrived at the last floor, Cale finally saw the sunfish.

A grey-white aura was flowing from Yoo Jonghyuk's body. Looking closer, the aura was connected to an old man sitting on a chair on the eighth floor.

[The 'Theatre Master's Simulacrum' has been revealed.]

Yoo Jonghyuk emanated the whitish aura and slowly turned towards the unfamiliar priest.

[The 'Theatre Master's Simulacrum' has controlled incarnation 'Yoo Jonghyuk'.]

Cale sighed heavily.

In the end, he was right to follow him here. The regressor had nearly died again.

As formidable killing intent rose from the guy who had lost all sense of reason, Cale's Dominating Aura was similarly activated.

[Incarnation 'Yoo Jonghyuk' has used Force Palm Lv. 4!]

Cale erected a barrier of water as a shield—an Ancient Power he hadn't displayed in front of Yoo Jonghyuk as Cale yet.

Kwaaaang!

[The incarnation 'Yoo Jonghyuk' has used Hundred Steps Godly Fists Lv. 4!]

Instead of simply defending against the regressor's attacks and waiting for him to come, Cale went on the offensive.

The Sky-Eating Water was an Ancient Power meant to destroy anyway.

Cale increased his stats and Yoo Jonghyuk pulled out his blade.

[Incarnation 'Yoo Jonghyuk' has used 'Splitting the Sky Energy Lv. 2'.]

Kakakakak!

Sparks flew from the regressor's blade as it clashed with water.

Without wasting any more time, Cale knocked Yoo Jonghyuk out and attacked the Theatre Master's Simulacrum.

[The 'Theatre Master's Simulacrum' is embarrassed.]

[The 'Theatre Master's Simulacrum' has triggered 'Simulacra'.]

[The 'Theatre Master's Simulacrum' has triggered 'Mental Erosion'.]

[You have been protected by a mental barrier.]

However, thanks to his constellation's support, Cale's attack headed straight for the Theater Master's Simulacrum's neck without stopping.

[The 'Theatre Master's Simulacrum' has been killed for the first time.]

[You have obtained 9,000 coins as compensation.]

[You have met the conditions to clear the hidden scenario!]

[You have obtained 4,000 coins as compensation.]

Cale looked down at the regressor on the floor and shook his head.

[The barrier surrounding the Theater Dungeon has disappeared.]

Then, he left the Hidden Dungeon.

***

After secretly saving Yoo Jonghyuk, a representative was announced and Cale left to dominate another station.

Following his constellation's advice, he easily gained a flag and embarked on the king's road, then conquered enough stations to get a black flag (and accidentally creating a cult along the way).

Only in the final fight during kings did he see a Tarot Club member, however at that time the person in question seemed to know Zhou Mingrui and gave up fighting.

Cale was also relieved to be called 'Holy King' instead of 'Crimson Lord' or something that would give away his identity.

In the end, Cale (still disguised as a holy priest) was questioned by Yoo Jonghyuk, but he didn't answer and decided to beat up the regressor instead. He thus earned the right to sit upon the absolute throne but destroyed it as his constellation advised.