6

When they arrived in the hall they started to discuss which one of them should try to use the amulet. In the end they decided that Mingi should use it.

" and how am I using it now? " he asked Yunho who was standing there with his book.

" wait, I don't find where- oh there it is.. someone with powers has to activate it. Hold the amulet in your hands and use your power that should activate it " said Yunho and closed the book again, placing it on a table that was on the side of the hall.

" okay" Mingi held the amulet in his hands and a flame appeared on his hands. At first nothing happened but after a few seconds the amulet started to glow.

" it's activated, you can use it now "

Mingi put the amulet around his neck, like a necklace. He thought he might feel different but nothing changed.

" are you sure that it's going to work? I don't feel like anything changed " said Mingi

" try to use it, you have to do the same you do with your other abilities"

Mingi tried to use it just like he uses his other abilities and somehow it actually worked. It wasn't perfect but at least he had instead of a flame, water in his hands.

They spend a few more hours there. Mingi was trying his best to somehow get better at taking control over water while Yunho was searching in the book for some ways to be able to use it more easily.

At some point Mingi was a little messing up. The water wasn't only in his hands, it also came from the ceiling like rain.

" oh no no no no no!.. " he tried to somehow stop it but it didn't turn out to be successful.
Meanwhile he was struggling, wasn't Yunho able to stop laughing

" hey stop laughing! You could at least try to help me "

" you seem to handle it very well by yourself "

" I'm being serious right now! "

"Are you ever not being serious? "

Mingi glared at him

" what, I'm not wrong.. aside from that, you should not let your feelings influence your willpower"

" what does that even mean?!"

" that means you should stop listening to your feelings and only focus on what you want to achieve. Whatever you are worrying about right now, forget it. You only need to concentrate on making it stop, without doubting yourself. Abilities are being controlled with willpower and not emotions, otherwise it will end in a disaster."

Mingi decided to take some deep breaths to calm himself down and tried again, trying to not worry about failing.
Eventually he was successful and it stopped. For the water that was on the ground he used fire to heat it up and vaporized.

" See, it wasn't that hard " said Yunho

They continued their training for a while longer until it was time for them to stop for today.

•°

2 days later..

Yunho and Mingi were most of the time training with the amulet and their own abilities.
They were still often in the office and had to work there since there are still some amulets which could be useful for them.