3

Months passed after Yunho got imprisoned. He had to attend several psychological appointments to understand why he murdered or what caused him to become a murderer.
But he kept his lips sealed. He didn't said a single word to anyone.

He only looked at everyone with the same smile he had on his face while he was murdering. His eyes looked almost emotionless which made it hard for the therapists to guess what was going on in his head.

... Meanwhile in the department had the agents a rather peaceful time. However their peace didn't last very long. About 2 weeks ago happened a new murder but it wasn't only 1 person that was killed..

•°

2weeks ago

The agents were in their office when they got a report from a mass panic in the center of the city.

They made their way over to the place and saw a lot of people running around, screaming.

" We should go towards the direction the people are coming from " said Hongjoong

All of them agreed and followed Hongjoong. Soon they found a few dead bodies on the side of the street.

" maybe that was a terrorist " said Yeosang

" That's one of the possibilities " said Jongho

" we need to call for more emergency services and cordon off the area around the dead boys " ordered Hongjoong

Wooyoung went to call for more emergency services while the rest cordon off the area around the dead bodies.

They also looked at the dead bodies and searched for their IDs while they were waiting for the others to arrive at the crime scene but they got interrupted by a scream. They instantly rushed over to the place they heard screaming and saw someone burning a girl's hand.

When he saw the agents standing there with their guns he let go of the girl and she immediately ran away as fast as she could.

" Hands over your head and get on your knees, Now! " Yelled Seonghwa

The man only stared at them with no emotions being seen on his face.

" We won't hesitate to use force, now do as we say and take your hands over your head and get in your knees. If you make only one wrong move we will shoot " yelled San

In that moment appeared flames in the man's hand. All of them pulled the trigger of their gun at that moment but then the flames disappeared and suddenly a strong wind blew the bullets back towards the agents. Before any of them could be shot, Mingi used his fire to stop them, they exploded far enough away from them that no one was hurt, but when they looked back in the direction they didn't see the man there anymore.

" What the hell just happened ?! " Yelled Wooyoung

" We just got a new murderer in the city " said Yeosang

" I know but.. we almost got shot by our own bullets! "

" He must be able to control the wind or maybe air in general, otherwise something like that wouldn't have happened " said Mingi

" And he used fire, just like you do " said Jongho

" So he's control 2 elements, does that mean he can control earth and water too? " Said Seonghwa while they were going back to the crime scene.