jealousy

Brenda's POV

I saw Thomas walking away as my eyes no longer see Thomas, Minho jumped down the tree where he hid to hear all our conversation we both burst out laughing about Thomas words earlier we can see his sad face when I said yes that I like lexus but the truth is i never had feelings for Lexus bcz he is in a secret relationship with maria both of them we're immune they were the people that we save on the past.

Minho and me walked to Lexus to thank him for joining our plan and he promised that this will be secret and Thomas won't ever know about this unless minho and I will tell it to him. After Lexus left we both laughed again then Minho said that everything worked Thomas even believed it HAHAHAHA have you seen his face on everytime he sees you with him he was like an heartbroken guy I said to him. Well I'll go to Thomas for our last plan. All right good luck Minho.

Minho's POV

I ran up to a cliff where Thomas always hang out alone, he is always here if he is Thinking about things or something else. hey what's up shank everything alright?
good he replied with a small smile on his face your face says no to me? Hey shank
Are you really okay? You always seems sad is it about Teresa? He then replied no it's not her it's Brenda. Why what about Brenda. I don't know what to say but Minho, I think I like Brenda but she already have a boyfriend who would love her.
What do you mean? Brenda and Lexus isn't together. Well why don't you confess your feelings to her I can't 50% of my mind says I still lover Teresa
While 50% for Brenda also so it's hard for me to say it. Well shank you should decide early if you don't want someone else to take Brenda.

Thomas POV

It was already night time we all we're finished eating, some of us is already asleep while few really still awake I saw Brenda on the beach sitting alone so I approached her then greeted her, she greeted back I sat beside her and asked what was she doing her sitting alone. Nothing it's just I'm thinking about newt I always think I'm the one at fault. I mean it's my fault for not running really fast as I could then newt could have been saved. Brenda it isn't your fault newt is gone you tried your best to run trough the explosions and fires just to get to newt so don't think that your the one at fault then I hugged her then suddenly minho came I said to my mind why would he come here me and Brenda is literally having our romantic moment and he came to ruin it ugh. Minho was teasing us like what was we doing in the beach with no light and alone shut up you lonely guy. Nice joke Brenda want me to take away Thomas from you. Then I said go on I would like to see toy try. Then he became silent and speechless.

Brenda's POV

We three walked together because our hut are near to each other. As we arrived at our own hut we said goodbye and goodnight as we walked in our hut. My hut was really messy but I didn't want to clean now because I'm tired so I have decided to clean the mess tomorrow.
"I woke up and saw Thomas sitting in my bed he saw me awake already and walked near me he sat next to me and he held my hand then confessed that he liked me and would protect me no matter what danger comes in my way then he looked at my lips then slowly moved his face to mine as our lips touch each other it was like I won't ever let go of this kiss he was kissing me passionately.

It was midnight and thomas doesn't want to go to his hut so he decided to sleep with me instead. We lay down on my bed then Thomas came close to me then wrapped his arm around my waist. He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes as I put my body closer to him and I fell asleep