◢✥◣ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 0- ᴀ ꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ◢✥◣

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

❝𝕸𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖌𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖘, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖈𝖐...𝖋𝖆𝖙e 𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖓𝖔 𝖔𝖓𝖊~❞

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : HOLD ON TIGHT--AESPA--

↺ ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴬᵀ ‖ ᴾᴬᵁˢᴱ ≫ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ˢᴼᴺᴳ

ʏᴇᴀʜ, ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴ' (ᴍᴏᴠɪɴ')

ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʏꜱᴛᴇᴍ, ᴀᴜᴛᴏᴘɪʟᴏᴛ ᴄʀᴜɪꜱɪɴ' (ᴄʀᴜɪꜱɪɴ')

ᴛᴜɴɴᴇʟ ᴠɪꜱɪᴏɴ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ, ɴᴏ ʟᴏꜱɪɴ' (ʟᴏꜱɪɴ')

ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡꜱ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇ

ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ

ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕠𝕧 -{??}

A fascinating women with a unusual yet magnificent red wine hair was seen sitting at a table, a glass of wine was in one hand, as well as a phone in the other. A odd black cat sat next to the chair, eyeing the women. The room they were in would seem tense to others, but for the two there, it was a common occurrence, one the two much liked.

"hm... let me see straight here, Elio.. You wish for me, to sneak in this poorly guarded school, and Hunt down some mages.. for what exactly?" 

 The cat just remained staring... A sigh escaped the women as she closed her eyes and took a nice sip of her beverage, she knew this all too well. Elio was Hiding something from her, yet she never questions why, as she  knew he had reasons.

"very well, This will be quite easy, take care Elio" 

smiling her classic signature smile, she finished her glass and stood up. she walked out of the restaurant they had stayed in, and Elio- or, the cat, followed after, following the women. Bodies laid littered in blood as the women walked around them with ease, not stepping in a ounce of blood that splattered the floor.

"well, this was fun Elio... I'll see you when I complete this, take care my friend" bowing to the cat in a old fashioned way, The wine haired women then turned, and left. The cat was left, standing among the huge litter of corpses, giving a slight bow of its own....

╰┈┈➤≡;- ꒰ ???꒱

Chattering was heard, as a room of cloaked figures huddled  in groups. Floating coffins filled the room, with the company of unusual mirrors.... A strange sight for any outsider of this place.

"Everyone, please sit down! We are soon to start our ceremony, and welcome new students" 

Walking up to stand in the front of the room, a raven black haired man with a crow mask blocking half of his face stood up with a announcement. Unusual yellow glowing dots that seemed to be resembling his eyes, glanced around as he watched the cloaked figures all spread out and sit down in a orderly fashion and in their respective groups. Clapping his hands in satisfaction, The ceremony began as the headmage began unlocking the floating coffins..