Two

*TRIGGER WARNING: DESCRIPTION OF S.A.*

Taiju took me into his room and threw me on his bed. My heart raced. I was not expecting this from him. He looked at me after he closed his door. "I heard about last night." Taiju said,leaning against the door. I sat up in the bed, looking away. "We are handling it." I simply said, gripping the sheets on the bed. I went and saw the girl before I went to the meeting and my blood has been boiling since. The parents were a wreck. Surprisingly they didn't yell or scream at me. They blamed Toman even tho they really didn't have anything to do with it. "Who? You and your bitches?" Taiju scoffed, walking towards me. I stood up and got in his face. "Do NOT call my girls bitches again." I sneered, pointing a finger at him. Our eyes stared into each other's for a long while. He slowly smirked. "Fine. You and your girls are going to stop Moebius? Good luck." Taiju said,putting a thumb under my chin. A shiver went down my spine. Not of fear but of excitement.

"Tai-" I started, placing a hand on his chest but my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket. I froze when I saw it was Draken calling. I looked at Taiju, and the vein on his forehead throbbed in annoyance. "I have to answer this." I softly said, flipping my phone open. Taiju watched me as I walked to the other side of the room. I could feel his eyes burn into my soul. "Hey, babe. Everything okay?" I asked, biting my lip. "Is everything okay? You left suddenly earlier." He asked. I could hear the concern in his voice. I looked over at Taiju and sighed. "Yeah. Draken,can I call you back?" I asked,walking towards Taiju. Taiju looked me up and down,a soft smirk forming. "Kat, what's wrong?"

"I love you. I have to go handle something."

"Kat?"

I flipped the phone closed and looked at Draken. "How do I get close to Osanai?" I asked Taiju, pulling him to my face by his shirt. A shock expression came on his face. "You're crazy if you're meeting him alone." Taiju scoffed, rolling his eyes. I smirked. "Who said I was going alone?" I asked,kissing his cheek and letting go of his shirt.

Taiju's P.O.V.

I looked at this American who came into our life years ago. She's strong for a woman. She can actually be intimidating at times,and wants to get what she wants. "Who said I was going alone?" She asked me, kissing my cheek. I smirked at her. For her wanting to go see Osanai after what him and his men did to one of her girls is brave. Along with insane. I watched her brown eyes ignite with adrenaline. Adrenaline is a rush that no one can resist. It energizes some,but to Kat it makes her feel empowered. "Get your pussy of a boyfriend to go with you." I scoffed, turning away from her. My cheek burned from where she kissed it. I felt her small hand grip one of my arms. I looked at her from the side. "If something bad happens to me, he would be the last person I want beside me. He will get in his emotions quickly. You,on the other hand, will not because we are really not that emotionally close." She explained which made sense. Just because Toman is consisted of good fighters does not mean they know how to handle their emotions. Hell, Katherine's girls has more willpower and control of their emotions than Toman's members.

A few days later, I was standing outside Katherine's school, taking a drag of my cigarette. "We will meet Osanai at my group's spot. You will pick me up from my last class and take me there. Then wait outside until needed." Kat called me the day before, explaining the plan. I had questioned what she was going to do. "Are you going to stop me if I tell you?" She asked me. I knew the Blood Moon's motives and intentions. They protect the weak and get justice. They like to punish the wrong for what they do. Sometimes I wait for them to come after me for everything me and the Black Dragons have done. "No. I'm only there if you need me." I simply said and hung up.

Around 2:45pm, Katherine came running towards me. I started my bike up and felt Kat jump on the back. I turned around and felt my vein throb in annoyance. "Where is your helmet, woman?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes. "Drive, Taiju." She said, annoyance in her voice. I sighed and turned around. "Idiot." We both muttered. I weaved through traffic heading to the place she told me to go to. When we arrived, there was already three bikes outside. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Why are they here?" Katherine said, worry in her voice. I looked at her and could see fear in those brown eyes. I placed a hand on top of hers. She looked at me and the fear went away. "Breathe." Is all I said. Next thing I know, she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. We walked inside and saw three people sitting on a stage like structure. "CRIMSON! WHY ARE YOU WITH TAIJU?" A tall girl with blonde dreads and wild green eyes asked Kat. She scoffed and the look of annoyance was very visible. A short guy with blonde hair and a tall guy with a dragon tattoo stayed sitting. The dragon tattoo guy was sending me death glares. Mikey and Draken is who those guys were. Draken then looked at Kat. "I agree with Aiya. Why are you with him?" Draken repeated the girl's question. Katherine rolled her eyes. "Don't worry about my business. Why are you here?" Kat asked, crossing her arms. Her long red hair moving with her movements. I couldn't help but smirk. Draken got up and walked over to her. When he got to her, he towered over her. "Your business is my business, babe." Draken stated, leaning close to her face. Before anyone could do or say anything *SMACK*. Katherine's hand went across Draken's face. The sound of impact echoed throughout the old building. We all stayed silent, waiting to see what happens. A low chuckle came from my lips. Draken looked at me. "What's so funny, Shiba?" He asked,annoyed. I pushed him away from Katherine. "Leave her alone." I said,pushing this brave girl behind me. Just because a girl thinks a guy won't hit her back, they are wrong. I don't know Draken well,but something told me to protect this girl.