13: Seungcheol Murdered Taeyong

"We still can't reach Wonwoo, right?"

Chaeyeon nodded in denial, and Ruby sighed. "Fine! I have planned the short circuit right after you two finish your vows. So when you see the first break, run with Mingyu, okay?"

"From the back door?"

"Yeah."

"But Mr. Choi will be there too. What if he doesn't escape?"

"I know he will. He is Choi Seungcheol. He will definitely manage to escape."

"Then why are you doing this?"

"The last way to get Seungcheol back is only by killing Jeonghan. So I'm doing that, and after he's gone, I'll get back with Seungcheol. I know I'll make him love me again."

"And what if you don't manage to escape too?"

"Then even while dying, I'll know that even though I didn't get Seungcheol, Jeonghan neither did."

"You sure Chan is the one who leaked everything to Jeonghan?"

"No one other than him knew about the papers, Chae. It's definitely him. I can't believe he did this to me, after all these years of our friendship. That's why I'm gonna trap him inside too."

"Ms. Park, can't you just move on... from all of this?"

Ruby gave a faint smile. "I wish I could, but I'm stuck in my revenge. I can't just sit still while Jeonghan gets everything he ever wanted. Anyways, you should go get ready. All the best!"

Chaeyeon gave her a tight-lipped smile and left. Ruby then turned to Keeho, who still seemed restless. "Well, I talked to Chaeyeon and instructed her about everything, so you don't need to worry that much, Keeho."

"Red, you sure you can do this?" Keeho asked, his face full of tension and concern.

"I can, Keeho. We don't even know where she is! If I do this, who knows, she may come back to us? We need Aerin; she can't just go missing all of a sudden."

Ruby whined, but Keeho still seemed uneasy. "But you know this thing can risk your life too. What if you don't get out in time?"

Ruby intertwined her hands with Keeho's and smiled. "Then you can come and save me!"

Keeho huffed in annoyance, his mind clouded by thoughts of Aerin. They searched everywhere in LA but couldn't find her. It felt like she was never there. After Seungcheol broke up with her that night, she just disappeared. She didn't even talk to him or Ruby, she just left. Keeho knew they needed to bring Aerin back at any cost.

_

"Why are you doing this to us?" Mrs. Lee pleaded to the man holding a gun to her head, tears streaming from her eyes.

"I'm doing what, Mrs. Lee?" Jeonghan let out a psychotic laugh.

"My son died because of you, and now you want to kill us too?" Mrs. Lee mumbled in her cracked voice. Jeonghan huffed and took back his gun.

"Fine, I won't do anything to you. Only if you two leave this fucking country and settle somewhere no one can ever dream of."

"We'll leave today, just don't do anything to us, Yoon," Mr. Lee begged.

"Cool, leave then. And if the cops ever get to know, then lie to them," Jeonghan bent down to Mr. Lee's level and put the gun under his jaw, his dark orbs staring deep into his eyes. "No one should ever know what my boyfriend did to your son. NEVER!"