revival

This is the introduction to my oneshots. I see Ballister as such a cutie pie, bottom af, scratching, biting pillow no com (I'll apply this to most of my stories). This happens after Nimona saved the city and turned to dust (so poetric). Lets pretend the last scene hasn't happened yet. Ambrosius and Bal have been living together before. Yes I'm using she/her pronouns on Nimona most of the time so it isn't confusing. _________________________________________________________

Ballister's POV:                                                                                                                                                                        I finally returned home after picking up my belongings from the last month of hiding from everyone in an abandoned tower. I'm so tired. "Welcome home" I heard a voice call out to me from somewhere in the building. "Hey Ambrosius, what's that smell?" I replied smiling hearing the voice I fell in love with so many years ago. "I made your favourite meal" Ambrosius said coming up to me and kissing my forehead. "You're so lovely. Let's eat it then" I added and headed towards the dining room. It's been a while since we had time to sit and eat together. The whole preparing for becoming a soldier has been really exhausting and everytime we went back home we just went to sleep right ahead. We almost everyday ate at different hours so we didn't even have time to talk. "How are you feeling?" Ambrosius said while taking a bite. "I know how much she meant to you" he added with a worried expression on his face. "She was almost like a daughter to me even though she was probably older than Gloreth. It's hard, you know? But I'm trying to think that she's in a better place right now." We finished eating and decided to go for a walk.

Ambrosius's POV:                                                                                                                                                                   I'm really worried about him. He says he's fine, but I can see that he's not. Sadly the only thing we can do right now is to wait it out. We started to walk around the streets of our city. "Everything's under construction" I said. "Yeah, she liked to destroy things" he replied chuckling. He does that again. He tries to hide his pain and convince everyone that he's okay. But can I blame him? This always was his way of coping with hard things. We decided to head towards the tower to take the rest of his and Nimona's stuff. As soon as we stepped in I felt a cold breeze and the doors shut themselfs. I'm usually not the guy to freak out over nothing but this place gives me chills. "There's the last box. Can you help me get it?" he shouted from the kitchen. "Yeah I'm coming!" I replied when suddenly I heard a loud nock at the door. Oh hell nah I'm out of this place. When the nocks stop I heard a loud thud from the kitchen and saw Bal sprinting towards the door, but when he opened it there was no one. "Hey boss" I heard behind my back and screamed. "HOLY SHI*" He shouted. No way. I turned around and saw Nimona standing there as if nothing happened. This left me speechless. "WAIT, HOW DID YOU-" Bal continued. "What? You thought you could get rid of me that easily?" Nimona replied. "Can everyone please can quiet down?" I finally added. "Oh who do we have here? Mr. Nemesis?" she replied. "Hey.. I'm sorry for everything I said about you. You're a good person." (stfu I know they're not a person but ykwim) She didn't reply but I heard quiet snobbing behind me. 

Ballister's POV:                                                                                                                                                                        I couldn't help but start crying. "Hey boss, everything's alright. I'm here." she said. "I thought you died! DON'T ever do that to me again!" I replied standing up and hugging her the hardest I could.  I could feel bigger arms wraping around us. "Everything's gonna be alright now. Let's head home." Ambrosius said.