disturbance (smut)

Ambrosius's POV:                                                                                                                                                                   I love him so much. His smile, his laugh, voice. I love every part of him. Doesn't matter if he's angry at me, we're fighting or if he wants to be alone. He's just perfect. I feel so guilty that I betrayed him. He needed me. AND ARM CHOPPING IS NOT A LOVE LANGUAGE! But he's forgiven me. For everything. And now that we're living together with Nimona makes me happier than ever. To the point. She is SUCH a cockblock. Whenever we're in the mood she has to disturb us and let me get that straight. I love her. She's like a daughter to us but.. for f*cks sake Nimona give us alone time please. 

(FLASHBACK)                                                                                                                                                                         We just got back from our date. I gotta say.  Sitting at the restaurant and sipping my favourite wine with my favourite guy got me turned on. We didn't have that much alone time lately so it kind of added to my mood. As soon as we stepped into our home we started kissing our minds heavy thinking only about each other with no care to the world. We obviously forgot about certain someone. We headed to our room while making out (honestly I still don't know how we didn't bump onto anything). Everything started heating up as we undressed each other leaving us only with our boxers on. Just as I was gonna go down on him I heard sipping. LOUD sipping. It sounded like someone has drunk up all their juice from a carton box and tried to get every last drop out of it. We turned around and of course. That certain someone I mentioned earlier was just standing right there and looking at us. "Hey" Nimona said grinning widely. "HEY?? GET OUT OF OUR ROOM!" I screamed at her. "I was honestly curious how long would I have to watch for you to notice me."

(END OF FLASHBACK)                                                                                                                                                             And maybe it seems like nothing. Sometimes this happens to people. BUT IT'S LIKE A CURSE. I would let it slide but it happens too often. The only time we can be alone is when she's sleeping or not at home. If she was an actual kid I would just lock the room, but she's not. Anyways I planned a romantic dinner for us tonight, because Nimona said she won't be back until morning. Tonight has to be THE night. When Ballister went shopping I cooked us a paella because that was the first meal my mother cooked for us both and I know he loved it. Thankfully I got the recipe and it's actually easy to make. I also bought us his favourite wine that always gets us in the mood. I set up everything and waited for him to get home so I could light the candles. 

Ballister's POV:                                                                                                                                                                       I'm really tired. The only thing I can think of right now is going to bed, but it's one of the few nights I can actually be alone with Ambrosius. Maybe we'll watch a movie then go to sleep. I'm always planning on what I'm going to do in the next few hours. I think it just helps me be organized. I stepped inside and was hit by a wonderful smell. A smell I haven't felt in a long time. "I'm back!" I announced. I heard loud steps rushing towards me. And there he was. The main event of tonight. He was dressed in a suit and I could smell his expensive cologne. The cologne he wears only if something big is happening. "What are you doing?" I asked intrigued. "You're gonna see. But first give me those shopping bags and go change into something pretty." he replied nonchalantly. I like where this is going. I handed him the bags and quickly went to the bathroom to take a quick shower with some *special* cleaning and change into his favourite suit of mine.