2

10 Years Later-1623-age:23

Janisseries pushed the door as hard as they could and suddenly it blew open. A load of men ran out and started to attack.

"My name is Anastasia. My mother's first child. My father's sweetheart. My sister's everything. My mother's first child. My father's sweetheart. My Island's fresh blossoms. Almond tree that has not seen a storm. The smooth sea. I was someone else's dream. A prince's dream. From the capital of teh far away reminder. When does the seed crack, push up the soil. Who tells the crocus that it's the time to blossom. When does child grow up. What does achild grow up with. With milk or honey. With the sweet smell of her sister. The aching heart of her mother and father?"

"My name is Anastasia. In this old palace I met the sorrow hidden among the great riches of the world. The darkness hidden in the brightness of the most expensive jewels. The demon behind the most beautiful faces. I met the deep, pure and naive heart of the greatest sovereign of the world. My name is Anastasia. I used to be protected even from the raindrop. Now I'm ready to sacrifice myself. I have been longing, despair, death. A single day of my life is worth a lifetime. I've been through them and I've reinvented myself. I am coming. That past is now a fading red rose. Goodbye, child. Goodbye, my past. I am ready to die for love now."

"My name is Anastasia. I will say hello to the sky for the first time. Rivers of the fire running through my veins. Starlight in my eyes. I am coming to give birth to myself. I put on an armour of love and gird on my innocence. I'm walking over thorns and embers. I'm coming to change fates. To destine the future. And I'm coming to leave my mark in the world.

"Archers! Aim!"

I ran in-between the crowd and Janisseries.

"Aghas! Listen to me!"

"Dervish Pasha!"

"His grace is not dead he's alive! I was just with him! He's breathing. So is our prince Mustafa."

"Lie! She's lying!"

"No! It's not a lie I swear to god his grace is alive!"

"That's why you introduce Hadım Agha as the sultan!"

"Our Sultan is sick! Doctors are treating him! They are finding a cure! If not today, it will be found in the end! His grace will rise again! I believe that, you believe that too! God will help us!"

"She's lying, don't believe her! I said he is dead, come one, move! Move!"

He took out a gun and pressed the trigger. A sharp, immense pain shot though my chest, knocking me off my feet and had me  falling to the ground. I went to touch the wound but I didn't feel as much pain as expected. I looked at my clothes. My corset must have prevented the bullet from hitting my skin. I stood up.

"She's enchanted!"

"Not enchanted, Aghas! The woman is a witch!"

"Kill her!"

"Stop! Dervish Pasha, no!" I shout

"No one will die tonight!" I shout again

"Return home!" I shout one more time and leave