Chapter 12

Hello everybody, Im so sorry for the extra long wait period! There was a bit of confusion between Claire and I, and I had alot of school projects due. However, we're back! So, if you havent fanned Claire, fan her! And fan me too: NiallsPrivateDancer.

--Kaity

• Louis •

"I dont want you to go." I whispered, tossing over to face Harry. We had just gotten back to our--my apartment about an hour ago, and since then we've just been laying in bed silent.

"I dont want to go Lou. I want to be with you, in public." He said, escaping from the uncomfortable mattress. His fists were balled as he paced around in anger. "I cant help my feelings. I fucking love you!" He shouted, hands cupping my cheeks. Even though they were the hands that just held so much anger and stress, they were so gentle on my face.

"I love you too." I whispered. The room became silent again, causing a rush of unwanted awkward emotions. "W-we should porbably pack your stuff." I said sadly. Harry nodded and reached into his closet for a suitcase.

I watched as he depressingly packed his shirts, and then his pants into the case, without even folding them. I sat down next to him, and when he turned to face me, I kissed his lips softly. He kissed back, but didnt deepen it--which was fine. Right now, I think we both just need a quick kiss.

"I need to run to the store, I'll help you pack when I get home." I said.

Harry nodded, but with a saddened look. "Lou, why do you want me to pack so bad? Do you wanna get rid of me?"

"Baby, dont be silly. I want to get it done fast so we can spend as much time as possible together tonight. Simon's picking you up at eleven tomorrow."

Harry sighed. "That's so early."

"I know, but lighten up. If you pack everything while I'm gone we'll have more time to kiss later." I faked a smile.

The reason my smile was fake wasn't because I wanted to make Harry happy, but because Im just as depressed as he is about this. I dont see why the two of us cant live happily ever after? They should make a homosexual fairytail. Then maybe Ben and Simon will let us be. Maybe I should write the book myself. I could call it, "Over The Rainbow."

I parked my car in Walmart's lot and headed into the store. Quickly, but sadly, I marched over to the food department, grabbed a gallon of milk and checked out.

When I got back to the apartment, I overheard Harry on the phone, he sounded angry. I quietly put the bag on the coffee table and tip-toed over to the bedroom door, peeking in.

"No Ben, you listen to me. I freaking love Louis and why should I have to hide my feelings? Why cant I love who I wanna love? Just because he's a boy?"

I kept listening as Harry stayed silent. Ben must have been the one currently speaking.

"I dont wanna move into some awkward apartment where I'm gonna feel all alone! I want to live here, where I've always lived. With my friend Louis Tomlinson, with my best friend Louis Tomlinson, and more importantly, with my boyfriend Louis Tomlinson."

"I dont care what the fans think! if they're true fans they'll love us whether we're gay or not!"

Harry growled and threw his phone across the room. Intimidated a little bit, I snuck my head in through the doorway. "Harry?"

"Hey." He said, dissapointed. "I'm sorry you had to see that."

"It's okay. We all have a bad side...What was that about anyways?"

"I asked Ben if we could stay together, in public y'know, but he said no, and I begged and begged. He just kept saying no and I lost it." Harry sighed and sat on the edge of the bed.

I sat next to him and looked in his eyes. You can tell a lot about a person from their eyes. "Maybe I could sneak over to your place some nights. But no matter what, I wont let anything, or anyone come between us."

I went in to kiss Harry's cheek, but he turned his head so my lips landed on his. He slowly moved his mouth to a rhythm, which I followed. "I just wish I could do this forever." I whispered.

"I love you." Harry said.

"I know."

"I tried to convince them that the fans love us."

"I know."

"I'm sorry."

"You didn't do anything."

"I just wish we could live here, happily ever after, you know?"

"Not everything's a fairy tale Haz. I know it may seem like our life is perfect, but there has to be some setbacks somewhere along the road." I explained.

Harry sighed and kissed me again, not deeply or passionately though. It was just a short, soft kiss. It had a lot of meaning though.

"I love you so much Loubear." He whispered.

"I love you too Harry. But you're making it seem like we'll never see each other again. You'll be right in town, I can visit whenever, and we can Skype and text all night long."

"You're right. Help me finish packing so that we can spend the rest of the night together?"

"Sure." I nodded.

A/N: I'm sorry this was so short guys! I know you all were expecting something a little longer for such a long wait. I just needed to get something up for you. Again sorrrrrrry!

--Kaity