• Relied on Lily •

🚬••••••••🚬

🚬

🚬

She grabbed my arm and dragged me inside quickly throwing me behind her before slamming the door shut. I stumbled a little before lifting my head back up and placing my eyes on her body.

She was curvy and naturally beautiful. She had deep blue eyes like the ocean that dragged me away into a long trance along with her long soft hair that complimented her face shape perfectly.

"Oi" she snapped her fingers in front of my face as she stepped towards me sending goosebumps down my spine.
"Enough staring and fucking explain to me why your here at 11:15 at night."

"I was bored"

"Thats not the full fucking story mate, i wanna be asleep" she said shaking her head as she sat on her bed still looking up at me.

"Okay fine, i was bored and you were the only person I was thinking about, i wanted to be here with you"

"Yeah well I didn't"

"Then explain why the fuck you just pulled me into your room"

she sat there eyes plastered onto mine her lips slightly parted and her hair slightly in front of her face.

"I don't want you thinking that I have a thing for you or anything cause I don't" she replied as she stood up walking to her mini fridge in the corner of her room pulling out a cold Pepsi.

"I'll be able to change that soon" I sat on her bed spreading my legs a little and placing my arms on my knees leaning forward to observe every movement that she took.

"Wanna go somewhere or what?" She asked taking a long sip of her Pepsi and placing it on a table against her wall.

"Yeah but where"

"We have tennis courts, apple orchids, swimming pools, game rooms. We will find somewhere"

she opened her closet and grabbed a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms before shutting the doors as she took another sip of her drink.

"We'be been here before and I caught you looking and I don't want that to fucking happen again all right" she said turning half her body pointing her finger at me.

I smirked a little before nodding and turning my head slightly to make her believe I wasn't gonna look. I wanted to see her in a fucking thong ofc I'm gonna look.

She turned back around and bent down as she started to step into the leg holes in the trousers. I looked back around staring at her ass as the thong slowly crept further and further up making me bite my lip. She pulled them up to her waist and spun around to face me again. She rolled her eyes as she noticed me looking before grabbing her Pepsi can.

"Alr grab them cigs and let's fucking go" she said pointing to a pack of cigarettes lying on her bedside table and heading for her door.

We ran down the path past our spot and up the crooked fragile stairs laughing as I chased her through the field. I had no idea where I was going so I just relied on Lily watching her run through trees and orchids and vegetable patches. She didn't look back she just ran and ran for a few minutes before she stopped at a large lake surrounded by trees and forests.

"Here" she said as she finally looked back at me making sure I was still caught up with her.

"Where the fuck are we?" I asked looking around at the nature and greenery displayed before me.

"It's the school lake. Nobody really comes here unless they are holding boat races which is only like 3 times a year" she explained and I nodded along.

"Are we gonna go in it"

"Well I didn't bring a bikini"

"I didn't bring any swimming shorts" I shook my head and she smirked.

"Well what about skinny dipping" a wide smile grew on her face and I looked at her confused. She didn't wanna fucking kiss me but she wants to go fucking skinny dipping?

"Oh come on you pussy, it's not in a weird way, nothings gonna happen" she said as she ripped her shirt off her chest.

"Okay fine" I gave in as I took off my baggy trousers and soon my oversized shirt that hung over my body completely covering it.

I looked up at Lily as she took off her bra and thong leaving her fully naked. I silently gasped, my god was she fucking sexy. She had one of them bubblegum asses with perfect tits which her hair just covered.

She slowly strolled into the water making a little splashing noise as she fully coated herself in the water turning around so her eyes were on my body. I walked into the water keeping my eyes on hers to follow where her eyes went.

"Fucking hell that's a big dick" she said shocked as she stared at it her mouth open wide. I could sure fucking fill that.

"9 inches" I winked at her

"So that's why u were baggy clothes" I nodded slowly as I swam towards her.

"Can we recreate that one dirty dancing scene" I asked

"But if I fall my fucking minge is gonna be in your face"

"Why do you think I suggested it" I smiled and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't let men stick their faces up my pussy on the first day of knowing them"

"What day then?"

"You fucking perv I'm leaving you" she said swimming away backwards watching me as I followed her and we both started to laugh.

"You know that you want my dick inside of you"

I grabbed her waist and pulled her close letting her breasts press up against my chest and her lips become inches from mine as we carried on laughing. She eyed up my lips and I did the same to her making my laugh stop and my face now becoming more serious. The water surrounded our bodies tightly as we shared the tense moment together.

We edged closer as I swallowed nervously our lips now becoming centimetres from touching. I looked her up and down before she coughed moving far away from my body and I sighed quietly as I watched her question herself

"Umm, I'm sorry....ummm, want to go have a cig?" she asked pointing to our clothes. I nodded as I followed her back to the shore keeping my eyes on her ass as she swam.

🚬

🚬