• Trance •

🚬••••••••🚬

🚬

🚬

"Okay we are here" John said stopping the car and placing his hands on his thighs as I stared out through the window.

In front of us was a long high street with cobble flooring and little crooked shops each side of the tight road. A beach lay at the end of the street and the sea hit against the sandy shore.

I opened the door and climbed out the car with Lily following after me her cig in between her lips.

"Right hurry up" she said walking down the old road and into a little tight hairdressers.

The shop had a small sign hanging out the front with a picture of a fresh gelled trim on it, the front window was large and the ceilings were low.

I followed her in as she sat down on a wooden chair waiting for her appointment. I sat down next to her and she passed me her cig. I took a bit before turning to her.

"Do you want me to go get you a drink from the cafe or smth?"

"Omg yes, I need a normal tea one sugar yeah?" She replied smiling.

"Okay I'll be back"

I got off the chair and started to walk out the door. Before I could leave and hand was placed in front of me holding me back.

"I'll come to" said John. He smirked and put his arm round my shoulder as he dragged me out the shop.

We walked a few doors to the cafe. Silence nobody was talking. I wanted to talk but for some reason I kept my mouth shut. Before I entered the cafe someone grabbed the back of my jumper and pulled me into a dark alleyway. I turned around ready to start a fight but I soon realised it was only John, but what the fuck is he doing.

"Are you okay" I asked backing away a little as a smile grew on his face.

"I wanted to let you know that if u break that girls heart I'll get u fucking killed" he said pointing his finger at my chest.

"We are not even dating, anyways if we were I wouldn't"

"Well I can tell she likes you and you like her, you both have that same look in your eyes"

"You think so" I asked.

"Oh 100 percent I've never seen her look at someone like that, she likes you kid" he placed an arm on my shoulders and patted my left one. A smirk grew on my face.

"Well I need to go buy ur daughter a drink"

"Off you go then" he said pushing me a little as I jogged out the alleyway and into the cafe.

I waited in the queue and the only thing pacing my mind was that fact that Lily has the possibility of liking me. I mean imagine she did I would faint, that women is so fine.

*time skip*

"Look at you two getting along so well" Lily said as she watched John demonstrating on how to hold a fishing rod. 

I paid close attention to John but every now and then I caught myself staring at Lily. She stood their with her curvy hips and long hair. My eyes trailed up and down and side to side as I scanned every inch of her body.

"Okay, swing the rod back and then throw it forward." He said following his own instructions. I snapped out my trance Lily had given me and did as he said before resuming the trance. She sat there throwing rocks in the ocean her hair flying in the wind.

"Tom do you wanna stare anymore" she said smirking and flicking her head towards the ocean, trying to tell me to fucking listen. I smirked and stared back at the sea and completing my job before walking over to lily and taking a seat.

"So when is this staring thing gonna stop" she asked tilting her head a bit.

"Whenever u stop looking so sexy" she laughed and did along with her.

"That's gonna be hard"

There was a little silence that rang out for a few seconds before someone decided to open there mouth.

"I like you, like a lot" I blurted out. For fuck sake why the fuck would I say that.

"Tom, I know you do, I just I don't know how I feel"

"Well at least you don't hate me"

"Well ofc I don't, you like my only friend and that sounds so fucking sad but I don't usually socialise"

"Well I guess I could say the same as all my other mates are in germnay" she smiled which made mine grow wider.

"Tonight we are doing face masks" Lily said.

"So I'm staying over?"

"Yeah I don't give a fuck what you say your sleeping at mine"

🚬

🚬