GET TO KNOW LILA

( Also if you want to make her look different just use your imagination 😊)

That's Lila. A blonde headed, green eyed, sassy girl. Which don't tell her she's sassy because one time someone was making fun of her and let's just say she got detention for 4 months after school.

But behind her fun, smiley, sassy, and exciting personality is just a teenage girl struggling.

TW

Ever since she was young she struggled with eating. She doesn't really understand why but she feels the need to just stop eating. She feels the need to go on diets and not stop until she loses weight.

She's never told anyone because she knows that if she does tell anyone they will just force to eat and then leave her when she takes a bite, like that will solve all her problems.

Well since we are already getting pretty deep, I might as well include her boyfriend. Malcom Warwick (also I got that name from Pinterest)

Malcom is a Gryffindor. As you can guess the Slytherins weren't so happy about her dating a Gryffindor, but they finally gave in after days of begging and pampering.

Which Malcom was not worth all the begging and pampering, because he is a horrible boyfriend. When I say horrible I mean it.

The first time he physically hurt Lila, was when he saw a Hufflepuff talking to her, and took it the wrong way. And he took it the complete opposite way it was suppose to be interpreted. So he took her back to the dorm and started  interrogating her.

Well that "interrogation" turned Into and argument, and as you guessed it got very heated and he hit her. He slapped right across the face. Which he promised to never ever do it again. But that was very much a lie. It would be like a ritual, Malcom got angry and resorted to hitting Lila.

Well enough of this sad stuff. Let's get to Theodore Nott.

Well Theo is Draco's best friend. But in his own way he's also Lila's best friend. When Lila's struggling, he always knows, even with the mask she puts on, he helps her.

But is that just him being a good friend or is it something more?