CHAPTER ONE

Well Lila was sitting in potions. Next to Blaise and Theo. To no surprise, when professor was handing out our last test, Theo was the only one who made a passing grade.

Lila looked over to Theo in complete shock, she had studied so hard for this test, Lila looks back down at her paper in disappointment as Theo looks back at her realizing that she was upset with her grade.

"Are you okay, lila?" Theo said knowing the answer, he knew her too well.

"How did you do better than me? I mean i studied a lot, and I-" she was cut off before she could finish rambling on about how she should have got a better grade.

"Can I help make it up to you" lila looked at him confused, but before she could say anything, the bell rang.

Everyone rushed out of the class to get lunch. Lunch.

Lila's least favorite time of the day. Lila grabbed a plate and put her desired foods on there, knowing she wasn't going to eat them, and sat at the Slytherin table.

She would sit next to Malcom but he wasn't at lunch. Pansy stated bickering with Draco while Enzo tried to break them up. And Blaise and Theo were just watching out of amusement.

While they were all focused on Draco and pansy's bickering, on god knows what, Lila was just picking at her food. Zoning out from the conversation. She was about to stand up and leave, but she heard a voice. Theo

"You haven't ate anything?" Theo has been looking at her for awhile since her presence was awfully quite. She looks at him for a split second, guilty. She hadn't told Theo what was going on, how she was doing, hell they hadn't had a real conversation in forever.

Lila ran out the lunch room, headed to her dorm, the one she shared with pansy and some other girl that was never there. So they usually had an extra bed meaning sometimes one of the boys would sleep over cause they didn't want to meet there dorm mates 'female friend'.

Lila's POV

I looked back at Theo. I felt bad. I hadn't told him about my eating habits, why I had been acting strange lately, why I couldn't look him in the eye, or why I couldn't have a real conversation with him.

I was guilty. He was my best friend, one of my only real friends that understood me, that didn't judge me.

I ran out the lunch room. It felt like the walls were caving in, like I was being pushed into I tiny box and was never able to escape again. My chest was on fire, my whole body was burning. I couldt breath, it was as if I was hooked into a cement block and thrown into the ocean, not being able to breath.

I didn't know where I was headed but it was familiar. My dorm. There's my dorm. I barged through my door and slammed it shut.

I started trying to breath, taking my hand up the my heart to feel my heart beat. I started pacing around my room trying to calm down. I collapsed onto the ground. My knees having a burning sensation against the rug. I look down, tears burning as they ran down my cheeks.

TW⚠️

All I felt was Alone.... I was alone, completely and utterly alone. I dont know why i felt this but I did, and in that moment, my burning, my sadness, my suffocation, all I wanted to do was hurt. I wanted to make myself hurt. I've never done this before nor have felt this way before.

But I just know I wanted to hurt...so i got myself up and ran to the bathroom, I grabbed a razor, took it apart and grabbed the blade.

I took a deep breath, looking down at my wrists, I knew once I did this, I wouldn't be able to go back. I did it.

I took the cold, harsh Blade across my wrist, blood already dripping down to my elbow, as I held up my wrist to get a better look. I felt pain, but was relieved, I knew this wasn't going to be a one time thing.

I looked at the blood spilling from my wrists. I deserved this. I deserves this pain.

I was looking down at what I did in disbelief. The door bursted open and I heard a voice.

I heard a very familiar voice....Theodore

Okkkk first chapter was a sad one, I kinda rushed this whole chapter though, I feel like everything happens so fast.

But if your struggling with anything please just dm me at emma_gray1311 on insta. I'm all ears🫶🏼❤️.

But I hope you enjoyed and please keep reading, trust me it's worth it.

Please vote 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼

Sincerely, Emma

Also I have a tiktok, jjmaybanklover13 so please follow it.