CHAPTER TWO

Theodore's POV

Professor handed out our tests, I was pretty happy with my grade, I looked over at Lila and was met with her eyes, she was disappointed.

Lila hasn't been acting herself lately. She barely talks to me, and she just been acting strange. Not being herself...Lila.

She looked back at her test, and I saw what she made. It wasn't terrible but I knew how hard she studied for this test, she insisted on me helping her all the time for weeks just to pass this test.

Lila started rambling on about her grade, and as I was about to say something, the Bell rang.
Perfect timing. Lunch.

I headed to lunch and saw that Lila was sitting with us. She usually sits with her boyfriend.

Her boyfriend. I don't even know why she is dating him. He acts just like a stupid mudblood. He arrogant and rude, and I would be so much better. I mean she would be so much better off without him.

I saw that Lila was just picking at her food. I looked at her for quite awhile, looking at how her jawline was perfectly made, how the freckles aligned just with her nose giving her the perfect look, how her beautiful brown, doe eyes look at me as I was asking her "Are you okay Lila?"

She just ran off, I didn't think much of it at the moment because it could just be Lila being Lila.

I went to professor snapped class. Boring and strict as usual. I was suppose to be sitting by Lila.

Lila. She's been gone for almost 2 hours. She never misses class, unless it's with me. I think she headed to her dorm. I'll just check in her after this class and skip DADA.

~~~

I was at her dorm. Knocking on her sore, she didn't answer. I started yelling her name, no answer. I syarted banging on her door getting more worried, no answer.

I has enough. I kicked the door open. My heart beating out of my chest. What if something's as wrong? Is she hurt? Is she upset? What wrong?

I looked around her room, it being a mess as usual. I turned to they bathroom door. The light on and breathing inside. Lila was In there.

I opened the door. There she was. There lila was....bleeding.

I look into her beautiful doe eyes, there red, and her cheeks stained with tears. Then I look at her wrists.... There dripping of blood. There cut. She cut them. I stood there confused. How could this precious, perfect girl cut herself. If I would... if I could do anything to take away her pain I would.

She collapses to the ground, me immediately running to her, getting on my knees to catch her. She bursts out into tears, stuttering random words trying to find the breath to make a sentence.

I can't even look at her like this. It makes my heart hurt, she shouldn't feel anything but happiness. I want to make everything better for her, and I will.

As she calms down a little I pick her up, wrapping her legs around my waist, as she clings onto me for dear life.

I put her down on a bed, so she's sitting in the edge while I get supplies to clean her up. I grab everything I need and sit next to her. I try to clean her up but it's to hard from this position so I grab her hips and pull her onto my lap. She surprised to say the least. I continue cleaning her cuts, hearing her hiss at the pain every so often. And when the pain gets bad, she puts her hands on my back and digs her nails Into me. I won't lie, it turned me on. But right now is not the time. Shes hurting, she's broken, and she's helpless.

When I got done cleaning her up, I put all the supplies up and climb onto the bed laying down, motioning for Lila to lay down on me. She obliged, and places her head on my chest.

"Lila, why?" I asked looking down at her, but she was just looking at my hands, tracing shapes on them.

"I felt...Alone" she said a little ashamed, finally looking at me. Tears forming in her eyes. I sit up, pulling her up with me, so she's on my lap again. I wipe her tears as they fall "your not alone, Lila. You have me and always will have me. If you feel like...doing this to yourself again. Call me" I say making sure she looking in my eyes. She nods looking down. I grab her chin and carefully make her look me in my eyes. We're inches apart, I can feel her breath on my face. She smiles, that soft smile that I missed. I missed her. But then it just me. Draco.

What about Draco. He would kill me if I ever do anything with his sister. I can't. But look at her. She's like at magnet. No matter what happens between us, I always feel this force pulling me towards her. I sigh and lay back down, and she puts her head in my chest. After awhile I fall asleep to the sound of her breathing, calming me.

Omgggg, I hope you liked this chapter. Also I'm getting kind of bored of this book but I'll push through and keep writing for my 7 views. ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING ON MY LAST CHAPTER.

But I love every single one of you, an if you ever need to talk just dm me on insta at emma_gray1311.

Have a wonderful day/night

I LOVE YOU ❤️🫶🏼