1: 06

CAMELOT - SIX WEEKS AGO

In the dungeon, a flash made knights blind. Hook, Sean and David entered, fought against them and won. Merlin used his powers on a knight to knock him out.

"Not bad for a bloke who spent the last thousand years in a tree," Hook commented.

"Just like riding a bike," Merlin said.

"Well, it won't be long before Arthur knows we're here," David warned. "How do you know what a bike is?"

"Do you really think all my prophecies came true because of luck? This way." Merlin stopped the group. Knights walked through the room.

"Bloody hell. You really can see the future," Hook stated.

"Bits and pieces, yeah."

The group arrived at Lancelot's cell.

"Charming?" Lancelot called.

"It's okay," David reassured. "Mary Margaret and I are no longer under Arthur's control."

"How did you break his thrall over you?"

"They didn't, mate," Hook said.

"I did," Merlin said.

"Merlin," Lancelot noted.

"What about me, now? You here to free me, too?" Merida asked.

"Merida?" Hook and Sean said.

"How did you end up in there?" David questioned.

"Long story," Merida replied. "But after what your daughter's friend did to me, letting me out is the least you can do."

"Aye," Hook agreed. "She's right. Indiana would want us to free her."

"Indeed, but much has changed in the past millennia. These bars are enchanted with magic that I've never encountered before."

Belle found a spell in her book. "Here. Try this."

"Huh. Well, aren't you the clever one?" Merlin said.

"Glad someone noticed."

Merlin made the doors disappear. Someone entered.

"We best get going," Hook said.

"No, wait!" Merida cried. "Wait, I can't leave! Arthur took my wisps! They're the only way I can find my brothers."

"Right now those wisps will only lead you to one thing... Your death," Merlin told her. "I assure you, we will find another way to rescue your brothers."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT- REGINA'S OFFICE

"We found Merlin back in Camelot?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Emma let it slip last night when she tried to visit Henry," Regina replied.

"If we found that Sorcerer, why the bloody hell didn't he destroy the darkness in Indiana when it transferred to Emma?" Hook wondered.

"You're asking the wrong person."

"Well, we can't very well ask him."

"That's exactly what we're going to do."

"A Crimson Crown," David said. "You figured out how to make the communication spell work."

"Let's just say seeing Indiana rip Violet's heart from her chest gave me all the motivation I need."

"How does this thing work?" Sean asked. "Do we simply speak to it?"