Chapter 4- To plan a wedding

I closed my eyes really tightly and let out a long sigh. "Ok fine, lets get this over with so I can just divorce you." He smirked, "Thats my girl," I glared at him. Grace cleared her throat, "Ok so let's get started!" She clapped her hands together. She made me pick a cake, invitations, a dress, food, all while my fiancé got to sit and watched. "So, LIAM, what type of blood do you want?" I emphasized the 'blood part'. He raised an eyebrow at me. "Urm...."

"Well what's your favorite?" Grace added. She was actually trying to take this question seriously. "O+ I guess?" "Great! That will defiantly add to the wedding. Vampires love expensive things. Ok so let's move to quests. Liam?" Grace asked. "My family, Alyssa Davis and Jack Cruz."

"Mhmm, that it?"

"Yeah." Grace then turned to me, "Um how about my family and the homeless." She started laughing really hard. "The homeless? You mean Disgusting old hags that live in the streets?"

" I want to help them! They're starving! And No, I mean that people that are on the streets because of stuck up snobby people. Just. Like. You... They're there because when they needed help the most everyone just shoved them away! Because of people like you people are dying! Ether you're draining them, using them as sex toys, and or as slaves! And they're families! On the streets because People like you kidnap their family and they're left with nothing! Adults are dying, teens are dying, elderly's are dying, CHILDREN are dying. Because of you sick menacing disgusting PIECES OF SH** YOU ARE VAMPIRES! AND THE ONLY ONES THAT WILL EVER AGREE IS LIAM AND THE OTHER VAMPIRES USED AS SLAVES! IMAGINE THE HARDSHIPS THESE POOR VAMPIRES AND HUMANS GO THROUGH! NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOURE ADDING TO THE CHRIME RATES! PEOPLE ARE STARVING, IN NEED OF FOOD! THEY STEAL! AND YOU SIT BACK AND PUNISH THEM FOR STEALING WHEN YOU STARTED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE! Now, if you excuse me I'll leaving." I finished wiping a tear from my faces. I stood up and dragged Liam out by his tie. He was stunned.

"I've never been more attracted to you-"
"Liam shut up." He smirked and I could tell he was planning something. Oh great-
He pinned me to the wall and instantly started making out with me. I tried to pry him off of me but that wasn't really working well. I felt his tongue asking for entrance. Hell no! I turned my head but that wasn't working either. Screw it. I started making out back with him. Sparks flew everywhere. It was magical. I pulled away so I could actually breathe.

"What the hell was that?!" I asked him. "What? I did nothing wrong..." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. "I can't wait until she goes into heat..."

"I heart that you idiot..." "I know." I rolled my eyes again and finally got to my- our room. I hate saying that. Ew. I went straight to bathroom and started to run the water. "May I join you?"

"No. You may not. Get out so I can get undressed." I saved slamming the door. He's so annoying...