Chapter 3

Liam's POV:
Really? Of course she would do that. I mean I'll go blind if I come down from this tree! "Werewolves" I mumble rolling my eyes. I sit there for about an hour. I hope she's happy.

"Liam? Is that you?" A soft voice said.

"Yep..."

"Wow. Nice move on her part. Obviously we are going to get along just fine!" Cat smirked.

"Well Sofia reminds me of you,"

"Good or bad thing?"

"Both. Cat can you get me some shades please? I really need them unless I'll be stuck up here"

"Sure! Just come and get em," she smirked as she threw them next to the tree, in sunlight.

"Crap! Very funny, can I have them now?"

"I don't like when people beg Liam,"

"Great," I mumbled.

"Can I at least have a book?" I asked.

"Least favorite?"

"Lord of the flies...."

"Favorite?"

"The fault in our stars!" I actually hate The Fault in our stars and I tricked her. Knowing her she would bring me my least favorite witch is actually my favorite.

You might be wondering why she doesn't need shades is because Cat is a siren. Too many creatures you've never heard off out there..... She comes back outside and throws up a book at me.

And no. She. Didn't. Throw. Up. A. Book. Common sense!

"THE FALUT IN OUR STARS?"

"Knowing you, you tricked me. Backfire, I've been reading it. It's ok,"

I have anger issues and I kinda let out a rage, but using her siren powers she started singing and calmed me down.

I. Hate. Sirens.

It's been two hours of just me and her chatting about our lives. I wonder what Sofia's doing.....

Sofia's POV:
I'm in the bathroom looking at that crown again. Just sitting there wondering who it's for.
"Hello?"

"Hey," I say placing the crown back in the box before he noticed.

"Hey! You put it on!" He said excitedly looking at my hand.

"Yeah..." I say looking at my hand. I don't recall doing it though.

"Sorry about taking your shades..." I laughed.

"No hard feelings. My friend Cat gave me a pair."

"Oh. I think I'm ready for bed." I mumbled getting up off the floor.

"Honey, it's 5:00."

"First of all, don't call me that. Second of all, I will be going to sleep earlier and waking up later. I want to live in this life this less, you know?"

"Nope you lost me"

"Whatever," I giggled at him,

WAIT.

WAS.

I

FLIRTING?

Ok this dude is trouble for me.
Who am I kidding, he's freakin adorable!

"Well fine. Why don't you want me to sleep?"

"Err, we have, company. Wear something nice,"

I moaned. "Company?"

"Yes. There is a dress for you on our bed."

"I hate you"

"Aww I hate you too,"

I hate when he does that! Hotness alert.

"A dress? Plea-se," I mumbled.

"I need to change,please leave. Now" I kinda yelled. He put his hands up like he was innocent and walked out of the room.

I thought they would wear old dresses but this looks like you can find it in a store, no a very expensive store.
I attempted to brush my hair and it kinda looked pretty.

I was ready to go.

Liam was waiting outside the bathroom.

He was stunned. "You l-look amazing!"

"Thank you, oh shoes I need shoes. I had no choice because the dress was a strapless teal green dress that only came down to my knees.

"Here," he said handing me my shoes. He led me down the hallway into a small room.

"Hello, I'm grace and I'll be your wedding planner."

"Lovely," I say in an annoyed tone.

"Well we have to start now if your wedding is in less than a week," Grace said.

My heart started pounding out of my chest.

"Less than a week?" I said really quietly to Grace.

Then I turned to Liam. He was guilty looked at his feet.
"LESS THAN A WEEK?"

Authors note: Ello😛! I'm so glad people are actually reading this! Bye! Stay awesome my friends, peace