chapter 5

Ik I said I would post faster but I didn't 🥲 
_________________________________________

"Ring Ring" Indigo opened his eyes the bright light shining through with windows he reached for his alarm the ringing of the alarm finally stopped as he dragged himself off the comfort of his bed he walked to his dresser got out his work suit he strumbled to the bathroom and changed and washed his face and brushed his teeth he put his shoes on and he flips his jacket on and walks out the door the black car waiting for him in the parking lot he walks over the driver opens the door for him.

He gets in the back of the car the door closing behind him The driver gets back in the car handing Indigo a coffee they drive to the murder sight Indigo gets out of the vehicle and walks over to the police tape but stops at the sound of someone yelling his name.

"INDIGO! HEY INDIGO!" A short girl ran over jumping into Indigo not giving Indigo enough time to react they both fell on the concrete sidewalk.

"Huh,, what's your issue you parasite I'm working!" Indigo said knowing full well who it was "Huh what's got you all grouchy" the girl said "Uh I don't know where do I start I just had a pest tackle me," Indigo said getting off the ground and dusting himself off "INDIGO READY TO GET TO WORK" I bright cheerful voice said "oh god here comes the other nuisance," indigo thought with I sigh he looked over at the girl who had just got up from the ground.

"Em go home" Indigo demanded.

"Ugh why there's nothing to do there it's been boring since you left" she whined.

"I don't care this is a crime scene I don't want you here," he said in a bored tone.

"Hey" he called out to his driver he looked over "Take her home," Indigo said.

"Yes sir right away come on madam," he said

"NO, I DON'T WANT TO GO"! She cried.

"Hey, how are you doing today Indigo" Asher asked finally walking over.

"Huh who's that indigo you made a friend," Em said surprised.

"Yep in his one and only best friend," Asher said his eyes sparkling.

"I don't make friends Em and I definitely don't have best friends," Indigo said while he cringed at the thought of him having a best friend.

eventually, she left not by choice of course.

"hey, Indigo who was that?" Asher said curious about who that girl was.

"my sister," Indigo replied back to Asher as he walked away.

"hey detective Indigo we found something" an officer yelled

Indigo started walking towards him and followed them further into the alley a trench coat layered on top of a wooden crate.

I'm one step closer.....

___________

sorry for the short chapter:)