valentines day special

this is not a part of the storyline! 

:) hope you enjoy

asher picked up his phone which had a series of different shades of yellows on his case he dialed a certain number the ringing of the phone echoed throughout the house.

"Hello?" 

"HEY, INDIGO I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WANTED TO GO OUT WITH ME TODAY!" his voice was loud and full of energy.

"Okay sure where are we gonna meet?" he asked.

"The park you know the one with a pond and the little baby duckies," he said with sparkles in his eyes.

"uhm what time?" indigo hummed.

"hmm what about at 4" he wondered.

"uhm okay see you then" indigo then ended the call.

it was currently 2:30 pm so he had an hour and a half to get ready.

Asher was already hoping in the shower while indigo was still fixing the water temperature and I'm undoing his long dark braided hair the curls in his hair outlining his face.
Asher dumped a glob of shampoo in his strawberry blonde hair and rubbing and scrubbing it into his short locks he rinsed the soap out the warm water going down his back making him shiver
His short wet hair gets lighter the more the water washes out the soap from his blonde hair.
Indigo washed his long thick hair scrubbing the white vanilla-smelling soap out.
Asher just got out of the shower already getting the clothes that were sitting on the shelf on the wall he threw on a red long-sleeved turtleneck shirt and a pair of black leggings he plunged his blow dryer into the outlet his hair drying and going back to its cute short fluffy form.
Indigo puts on a black sleeveless turtle neck with a long black cardigan with a matching pair of jeans he brushes through his thick hair braiding it and fixing his bangs a bit so it outlines his face perfectly.

asher checked the time it was 3:07 PM realizing he still had time to kill before he had to meet up with indigo at the park.

he put on his shoes are walked out the door he jogged to the nearest bakery opened the glass doors and was instantly hit with the smell of cakes and pastries.

he walked over to a shelf that was full of different types of chocolates he grabbed a dark red blackish box that contained different shapes of dark chocolates he walked over to the register and the cashier scanned the box.

  after asher paid he looked at the time it was 3:34 so he picked up his pace he didn't want to be late.

Indigo was already at the park sitting on a bench by the pond he has a light red bag hanging on his arm he was on his phone checking his media.

Asher snuck up from behind him and wrapped his arms around Indigo's neck his body tensing up.

"you're here early," Asher said with an amused voice.

"I had nothing better to do than wait for you here". Indigo said his body relaxing 

Asher let go and sat down beside Indigo.

"Here I got you this," asher said happily.

"mhm?" Indigo hummed and looked at him.

Asher pushed the box into his arms.

"thank you" Indigo replied softly.

he opened the box and stuck the bitter treat into his mouth setting the box onto his lap he turned his head opposite to, Asher he held out the light red bag to him still not looking at Asher.

Asher happily took the bag and looked into it, it had a light brown stuffed bunny holding a red heart, and beside it was a  bag of marshmallows shaped like hearts 

"Awww INDIGOOOO YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO," Asher said squealing.

" yea well I did," indigo said side eyeing him with a slight smirk while Asher was fangirling about what indigo gave him.

Indigo put the top back on the box of chocolates and stood up giving a hand to asher, Asher gladly took it getting up and walking down the gravel path hand in hand.

_____________________________________________________

657 words 

hoped you enjoyed this special <3