Chapter 4

They walked through the glass doors of a dimly lit cafe the two males sat at a booth beside the window looking out into the street. 

a waitress made her way to the young adults taking two menus with her she sat the menus down in front of the two men.

would you like to tell me what you want to drink to start off?

"uh just an orange juice for me," Asher said with a low shy-like voice.

"I would like a hot chocolate please," Indigo said with a stern low voice.
The silence was so tense it could be cut with a knife.

the waitress came back with your drink and handed Indigo a napkin with a number on it she tilted her head to the side and winked then walked away 

"Wow, you're really popular with the ladies Indigo" Asher said with an amused tone.

"well I try to avoid the attention but someone cornered me and forced me to go with them against my will," Indigo said with a board voice looking down at his hot chocolate.
Indigo blew into the hot burning liquid he siped the chocolate beverage he hummed in delight.

" Wow this place is grate I need to know what the food tastes like!" Asher said exited.

The waitress came back over and she took out a notepad asking "so do you know what you want to order". She said with a smile on her face a preachy pick Dusting her cheeks.

"I would love a slice of strawberry short cake please" Asher said with an eye closed smile.

She hummed and looked over at indigo he bluntly said no thanks in good.

The cake got there quickly Asher looked at it with sparkles in his eyes he picked his fork and took a big bite out of his cake and swallowed "WOW THIS IS THE BEST CAKE I HAVE EVER TASTED INDIGO YOU NEED TO TRY THIS!" Asher said.
"No thx indigo replied.
"Come on indigo!!!!!" He retorted back.
Indigo knew Asher was not going to give up so he opened his mouth swallowing his pride down for this one time Asher his arm closer to Indigo Indigo closed his mouth taking the piece of cake with him Ashley pulled the fork away from indigo.

"It's a little too sweet for me" indigo said indigo finished his drink getting up and over to the counter he plays the $20 bill and told them to keep the change he walked out as she was walking away he heard the cafe doorbell ring and allowed voice saying "see you tomorrow indigo!" Indigo knew that voice all to well he didn't look back he just raised his hand and continued walking but on the way back he felt that same feeling of being watched he leaned his head down a shadow covering down on his face he was getting close to his apartment complex and the feeling suddenly disappeared he walked in locking the door behind him and placed his bag on the counter and closed the blinds so no one could look though the windows and changed to a purple t-shirt and black shorts and slipped under the covers he didn't noticed now exhausted he wasn't really laid down he drifted into a deep comfortable sleep.

-----------
Wow I said I was going to post alot more I now realised im a slow poster so sorry!