6

Riki's POV

My gaze was fixated on the clock hanging on the classroom wall above the white board. Every ticking second was torture as I waited for the bell to ring, but sadly the more I stared, the longer it took.

Eventually the clock struck three o'clock and I immediately jumped out of my seat and packed my bag before running out of the class. It was now time for my favourite part of the day: dance.

As I entered the dance room, I saw a few of the club members talking amongst themselves until their gazes moved to me as they said hello. To be polite, I slightly bowed my head and mumbled a greeting back before taking a seat against the mirrored wall as the dance club leader began to speak.

"Alright guys, I would like to welcome our new recruits. In a few months time we have a dance competition where schools all around the state will be competing. Let's hope we can win this year, yeah?" the leader, Yuqi, said with a warm smile.

Not to be cocky, but in all honesty, I could easily learn any dance in like 10 minutes. In Japan, I would always win competitions like this, so it was a piece of cake.

For the whole hour, everyone was just talking about choreography and song recommendations while I just awkwardly sat in the corner since I didn't have friends.

Time flies by and it was now time to leave and go home. I slung my bag over my shoulder, but was stopped before I exited the room since Yuqi had one last thing to say.

"Also, a few selected university students will be attending the dance fest next week, so please practice hard. I'll email out a video of the choreography we will be learning so keep an eye out for that!" she waved us all goodbye as we left one by one.

Gosh, this is kinda nerve wracking. The dance fest is a huge deal for the school, so I can't mess anything up.

As I was making my way to the bus station, I walked past Seoul University and snickered. Hah, I bet Jake is having fun being old in there. Imagine.

While lost in thought, I managed to bump into someone's chest, causing me to lose my balance and stumble on top of them with the person falling down with me.

I frantically apologised while standing up and covering my face to hide my embarrassment. Thankfully, they didn't see my face, but I managed to take a peek at his.

His eyes were a beautiful, chocolate brown and he had fluffy blonde hair. In all honesty, he looked like a lost puppy, but also quite familiar.

I snapped out of my daze by the guy snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Hey man, are you alright? You're a high school student, right?" he asked, gesturing towards my uniform. I nodded my head and apologised once again before running to the bus stop.

Holy shit, that's Jake..

As I reached the bus stop, I let out a sigh of relief before getting on the bus that I almost missed.

Yikes, hopefully Jake doesn't figure out who I am.