𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺, V.H, 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝟐

"HE'S BLONDE!!" Y/n shouted at her friends as she walked towards the table they had sat at for lunch in the cafeteria. "So it could be ghost pepper!" Britanny squealed as Y/n sat down in her usual spot at the table. "I hope it is" Y/n smiled as her friends all squealed around her talking about the possibility of who it could be.

Vance went home that night, he was going to make the final love letter tonight. He would reveal who he was tomorrow at lunch to the girl he had been sending those letters to. He wrote down quickly at the bottom of the envelope to meet him outside the school at the start of lunch. He grabbed the envelope quickly stuffing it in his backpack before turning the lights off in his room.

The next day Vance quickly stuffed it into her locker before running off to class once more like he did the days beforehand. Today was the day he was going to reveal himself to the girl, the day where he could either be rejected or not rejected. He was a nervous wreck all day before it was time for lunch. He quickly exited the building now waiting for the girl to arrive.

Y/n looked down at the envelope as she continued to walk towards the door to exit the school and see who was finally behind all these love letters, was it ghost pepper? It probably wasn't at all, he never seemed like the kind of person to write love letters to a person.

She opened the door looking around to notice anyone that was around before seeing someone, the familiar blonde curly head that she had liked. "So the love letters? It was you..?" She asked as pulled out the letter she had recently received, "Yea" He rolled his eyes. "So why did you want to see me?" She questioned Vance. Was he going to ask her out or just talk to her? She heard the boy sigh before he started to speak, "Will you be my girlfriend?" he darted his head to the side not making eye contact with the girl at all, "Of course I will" She smiled at Vance.

Looks like I did make a part 2 for it!
Sorry it's not too long I didn't know
much to do with it but I did something!