#19

"A murderer?"whispered Jiyeon.

"Yes.You got into an accident,and we planned to let you have a chance to start a new life."continued Jinyoung.

"By putting me in the division?"asked Jiyeon.If they want her to have a new life,then they should have make her leave the division.

"Yeah.You have so much potential,and we didn't want to waste it.Besides,you didn't intended to kill that old man."said Jinyoung."I killed an old man?"asked Jiyeon.

"You killed him using a gun...five years ago."said Jinyoung,looking cautiously at Jiyeon.

"Stay away from Luhan."warned Jinyoung.Jiyeon looked up."He will not waste any chances to catch you and put you in jail."Jinyoung paused and leaned nearer to her ear."Or he may pull out a death order."he whispered.Jiyeon stiffen,death?!

"So be a good girl.And stay away from him."said Jinyoung,leaving her alone in the room.Jiyeon didn't know why,but her legs suddenly can't feel anything,and squatted down,crying.She felt hurt and pain,she thought at least she started to like Luhan.But no,he hates her and wanted to catch her and put her in jail.For five years,this was the first time she cried.

-

"Now that I am sure that she is Sooyeon,I want to get her out from that division."said Luhan."But sir,it is impossible."said Sehun.

"Nothing is impossible.Search where they will be going next and tell me."ordered Luhan.Sehun nodded and said,"Yes sir."

"Wait..I have a better idea."said Luhan.Sehun stared at him,waiting for his hyung to continue.

"Just hack back the computer that hacked us last time in Seomyeon."said Luhan.

"Sir,hacking back a genius hacker is impossible.And why should we hack back?"asked Sehun.

"Because that way I can try to message Sooyeon and meet up."said Luhan.He said it like the plan is as easy as saying A,B,C.

"Are you sure,sir?"asked Sehun.

"Of course I am sure.Just try to send her a message."ordered Luhan.

-

"Where is Jiyeon?I haven't seen her ever since she left the training room to see Jinyoung."said Suzy.Fei looked around,like she was also searching for Jiyeon too.

"Since when do you care about her whereabouts?You were just secretly using her laptop without her permission,and scared that she will find out."said Fei."True."replied Suzy.

*beep.

"Oh.A message popped up.Should I take a look at it?"Suzy gave Fei a sly look.Fei shook her head and looked away."Come on.I know you are curious too."lured Suzy,controlling the arrow around the 'Open' button.

"Ugh..."groaned Fei and pretended to accidentally press the button.Fei crouched down and stared at the screen,waiting for the message from the unknown sender.

Hi,I am The Head Prosecutor,Luhan,that you met that day in Jeju island.Can you meet me at Namsan Tower?

Fei and Suzy turned their heads and looked at each other,after reading the message.

"The head prosecutor?What does he want with our Jiyeon?"asked Suzy.

"Who knows.You better log out from that laptop before Jiyeon comes--"Fei haven't finish saying,and a Jiyeon walked in to the room.The both panicked and stared at Jiyeon as she walked in.Her eyes looked puffy and red.

"Did you cry just now?"asked Suzy."No.Something just got into my eye on the way here."lied Jiyeon.Jiyeon walked closer towards them.She stared at her laptop and gave the both of them a questioning look.

"You got a message.And...I was just planning to inform you."said Suzy,smiling awkwardly."A message?"asked Jiyeon as she crawled onto the bed beside Suzy.She looked at the contents of the message.

"Head prosecutor?"she asked herself."Since when have you been secretly dating?"teased Suzy,nudging Jiyeon's shoulder playfully.Jiyeon ignored her and stared at the message.

Why does he want to meet me?Because he found out that I was the murderer he chased five years ago?But...even though I don't remember myself killing someone,I should go and confront him and let him bring me to jail.

This is the right thing to do.I should be punished for what I did five years ago,and never run away.Even if my career is on the line,I don't deserve to be forgiven.

Jiyeon typed [Sure.When should we meet?],and pressed sent.

A/N:Sorry for another lame update.I can't think straight because I am having a flu and headache.If you are bored,go check out my other works.I published a BaekYeon fanfic.