The Beginning of a Fake Happy Life

(GUESS WHO'S BACK FROM THE DEA-)

Chapter 1 - The Beginning of a Fake Happy Life

The sound of an alarm wakes a young man, as he slams his fist onto the alarm clock, turning it off. He got up, went to the bathroom, and brushed his teeth. He looked in the mirror, wearing a shirt and shorts, and he had bright brown hair. He started to get ready for the day. As he finished putting on his causal clothes, he grabbed his phone and walked out the door.

Now you may be wondering, who/why are we talking about? Well, we're talking about the one and only...

Y/N Akechi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's P.O.V -Subway station, April 20XX-

I enter the subway station, and I try to look for the subway that'll lead me to the TV station for a show I'm supposed to be on.

That's when I accidentally bumped into someone and fell.

"Ow.."

"Ngh-" I get up as I see a kid with black frizzy hair rub his head, as I lend out my hand to him.

"Need some help?" He nodded his head as he took my hand, and I helped him up.

"Thanks...I'm sorry for bumping into you like that-"

"It's alright. I didn't even see you." I said with a grin.

"Nice knowing you, I gotta get to school." He waved as he ran out.

"...That guy...he's real interesting."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???'s P.O.V -Shibuya Crossing ----> Shujin Acadamy

I ran out of the subway, as I tried to make my way to the school...before it started to rain. I hid under a roof, as I saw a girl wearing a hoodie. She took it off, as she looked...beautiful-ish. A car pulled up, and some dude had asked if she wanted to get in. I got confused because that guy was a random adult asking a teen if they wanted to get in their car-

She went in the car and left, and I was just dumbfounded.

Another dude with yellow hair had run up at the car, on the sidewalk as it pulled away. "Damm that Kamoshida!"

"Kamoshida?"

"Yeah, that guy in the car just now? Hey, are you new here?"

"...Yeah?"

"Well, what's your name? I'm Ryuji Sakamoto."

"I'm Akira Kurusu. Nice to meet you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's P.O.V  -TV Studio-

"What a nice detective we've got here today! Let's all give Y/N a round of applause!" The crowd clapped their hands, as I smiled.

"Thanks for the gesture, but I should be leaving now. I have matters to attend to." I bowed to the audience, as I could feel my phone ringing.

I quickly left the building, as I entered an alleyway, and took out my phone, accepting the phone call as I put it to my right ear.

"Y/N, I need you to do something for me."

"What do you need me to do?"

"Plain and simple. Go get rid of a target for me."